Crystal for house hunting

atypical

I searched this forum and didn't find anything relevant. What sort of crystal would you recommend to someone who is in the process of looking for a house to buy? The issues I am concerned with are choosing between several options, finding any hidden flaws, and making a wise investment. Thanks!

Onion Budgie

I'd suggest Fluorite, which I've read is excellent for clear thinking, concentration and decision-making.

Some crystals for intuition and insight would be Amethyst, Ametrine, Blue Lace Agate, Labradorite, Lapis Lazuli, and Obsidian.

Good luck in your house search!

celticnoodle

I'd also second Flourite and also Amethyst is another one I'd recommend.

Flourite is a protective crystal that also can help you to stay mentally clear. it is great in helping you to process things--and brings stability to your person as well.

Amethyst is another protective crystal that will also aid you in keeping a clear head.

Most importantly, carry citrine with you. Citrine is a powerful lucky stone, that will bring good luck your way and fortune. It is a great crystal for boosting mental clairity and confidence.

One other 'thing' to carry, if you can find it is a St. Joseph medial. Ask St. Joseph to help you find the right home for you at the right price. Yeah, he is a Catholic Saint, but no worries--he helps EVERYONE. :D He is a helper to both buy and sell a home, though most people see him only for the selling of a home. If you can't get a medal (or a very small statue of him to carry on your person), just ask him to help you find the right home for you and at the right price.

Then, when you find that home, and get it, be sure to thank him for his help. :)

sophiastellarum

Sounds like a fluorite pendulum would cover the bases and then some! And I have heard some pretty interesting stories of help from St Joseph too!

sophiastellarum

Sounds like a fluorite pendulum would cover the bases and then some! And I have heard some pretty interesting stories of help from St Joseph too!

sophiastellarum

sophiastellarum