Cast a Stone website?

Madrigal

Has anyone ordered from Cast a Stone before? I purchased a set of runes several weeks ago. I got a shipping notification about a week after I placed my order but all it said was that a label was being prepared for the package. Every time I use the tracking number provided I get that same message. I've sent several emails but am not getting any response. There's no phone number on the website. It looks like a totally above board solid store with some great products. But the lack of response to my emails combined with the lack of any kind of notification is beginning to make me think otherwise.

Would love to hear if anyone has ordered successfully from this site before.

Laura Borealis

I have not, but that sounds frustrating! They have Facebook and Twitter activity from just a few days ago, so it's weird that they're not replying to you. Unless for some reason your email is going in their spam filter. Maybe try contacting them via FB or one of their other online presences?

Madrigal

Thanks, Laura. I'm not on FB or twitter so that didn't occur to me. But a google search yielded her etsy store. Gorgeous stuff there, too! I've contacted her through her etsy store and am keeping fingers crossed for a response and explanation. I'll update here.

ETA Her esty store has 684 five star reviews so I'm feeling more positive about my purchase and hope it gets worked out fine.

Bluefeet

I've ordered from them several times a couple years ago - the shop owner was sometimes slow to respond to inquiries but the items always arrived well packed, in perfect condition. In addition, everything is guaranteed hand crafted/hand painted on natural stones.

Overall, I had good experiences with them and would recommend to store to Madrigal and other ATers who might be interested.

Madrigal

Thanks, EnchantedShadow. In fact Lisa did respond to my etsy email with an extremely apologetic letter. My email was going into her junk folder consistently as well her regular postal person is out on leave and she's had a few funky orders. Long story short she's sending another set of stones out to me today and I'm a very happy camper :D Her products are so lovely looking that I'd like to feel confident in ordering from her again.

Madrigal

Wanted to update and say I received my order over the weekend :thumbsup:

Madrigal

And I thought I'd post a pic. I ordered Fiery Opalite Runes and seeing them in the light and shadow like this I can see how they got their name. It looks like there are tiny fires glowing within each one...

photo%202-103_zpss8whwdy3.jpg

morphine

your runes are stunning, happy to hear they reached you safe.

sophiastellarum

Wow, those are gorgeous!