Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

New Cats Eye Sphere

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Crystals & Herbs

Citizen

sweetcherise13 
Citizen

New Cats Eye Sphere

I seen this beautiful black cats eye sphere in the shop I frequent here in town and I couldn't resist it. I had to work at capturing how stunning it is and then I realizes that one pic showed right through it although with the naked eye I can't see how. I found it fascinating and am now considering if it's possible to scry with it? Has anyone ever scryed with black stones? I would love to hear any experiences anyone's had.

I attacked two pictures. The first is how I see it and the second makes it appear more as a window.
Attached Images

Top   #1
Citizen

celticnoodle 
Citizen

OMG!!! THAT IS GORGEOUS!!!!

You DID buy it, didn't you? (as I'm not sure if you just took a pic of it in the store). Yes, you can scry with this. You can scry with anything! And, this is obviously calling to you, Sweetcherise. I hope you buy it!!! Consider it a wedding present to yourself.
Top   #2
Citizen

dannyboy8406 
Citizen

I like it!!!! Very pretty, I especially like the see through one its not something you usually expect to see! The nearest "rock shops" to me are about 2 1/2 hrs away....*sigh* I need to make a trip one weekend!!!!
Top   #3
Citizen

sweetcherise13 
Citizen

Oh I definitely bought it! I'm excited to spend some quality time with it.
I had never actually seen a black cats eye before and it was seriously calling to me from the moment I saw it. They had them in blue, green and multicolored too.
Top   #4
pirate borealis

Laura Borealis 
pirate borealis

Is that a fiber optic (silica) sphere? They are gorgeous with that strong cat's eye effect, and yes from a certain angle you can see through them, due to the nature of the fibers. Cool pics and congrats
Top   #5
Citizen

sweetcherise13 
Citizen

I'm not sure LB. I've never seen a black cat's eye before and I'm not sure how to clarify what it is composed of specifically.
I might look up what you mentioned about silica spheres to see if it seems right. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I would love to know more about the actual composition of it.

I'm sitting with it this morning and taking my first attempt at gazing to see what comes up.

dannyboy, I wish everyone had a rock shop close by.
I do love that if I just look around me beautiful stones are right there as part of our natural environment and some of my most precious stones are from the most interesting places. One in particular is from some landscaped area at our local library. I've had it for years.
But honestly I don't know what I would do if this shop wasn't available. I guess I would be travelling to Madison more often.
I am fortunate though, having this shop and Madison isn't more than 35 minutes away with two amazing rock shops there.
Top   #6

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.