Crystal Ball the Size of a Bowling Ball!!

Skimo

Don't! I should do it myself ;o)

MCsea

anam_chara said:
I was (mostly) kidding when I put on my wish list
a crystal ball the size of a bowling ball...
where would I find it?
how could I afford it?
Well, I answered half of my questions...
I found one on e-bay (of course!) in PINK! (rose quartz)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...&category=102500&ssPageName=FavMerch_SO:SI:IT

~~sigh~~

Maybe some day...

Just HAD to share!! :laugh:
:heart:cara

Beautiful

and wishes like these come true - my brother got a beautiful onyx ball for $20 - very big very beautiful its a healing ball rather than a reading ball - its green - super.. it was listed as pick up only - from the suburb next to his!
you will find one :)

crystal blessings

MARINA

Anam Cara

MCsea said:
...wishes like these come true - my brother got a beautiful onyx ball for $20 - very big very beautiful its a healing ball rather than a reading ball - its green - super.. it was listed as pick up only - from the suburb next to his!
you will find one :)

crystal blessings

MARINA
Inspiring, thank you Marina!
~~~~~off to cruise craigslist...~~~~~

Razordance

Very nice, and the price really is reasonable until you look at shipping. I absolutely love the 31 lb citrine sphere they have...

Skimo

Thank you Cara!

Indeed, they have some gorgeous citrine and calcite spheres!!! and for the small ones, the shipping is not that expensive (I had mine for 12 euros including shipping)

In fact, I am going to a LARP in august (live action role playing game) and I thought that brigging a tarot with me could be interesting, then I saw those crystal balls and I had to have one.

But I will try to scry to... it was a good reason to buy one ;o)

Skimo

anam_chara said:
She's gorgeous Skimo!
Congrats!
Please post how your scrying goes....

Have anyone ever tried to scry the picture of a crystal ball?

I have just tried... and I have seen briefly the face of a woman in it... (and it wasn't the face of someone taking the picture)

I guess that it was a good idea to buy it! I am looking forwards her arrival.