Underwear for Decks!

starrystarrynight

Super idea! :)

(Though the Erotica Deck might still prefer leather and chains.)

greatdane

OK Starrystarrynight....

NOW I'm frightened....

Trying...to....get...that...visual...out...of...my...head.

Le Fanu

starrystarrynight said:
Super idea! :)

(Though the Erotica Deck might still prefer leather and chains.)
I was actually given a small rubber S&M-style bag which is just the right size for a deck. It was given to me as a free gift by a Belgian designer. I tossed it in with my other deck bags and pouches as it is very definitely tarot-size.

I just haven't found the right deck for it (Lori Wall's Erotic?) Plus I suspect it would make the deck sweat, no? :D

greatdane

LOL Le Fanu.....

You crack me up! That post made my day. Hope you're feeling better.

GD

Myrrha

My decks like those see-through black organza bags.

greatdane

Yes, but can they

HUG them :))). That's what I like about the stretchy tube, they hug a deck and you can then drop in any bag. I DO love organza though, so I know exactly what you mean! I have a reading cloth of black velvet with flanged double organza edges :)

Myrrha

greatdane said:
HUG them :))). That's what I like about the stretchy tube, they hug a deck and you can then drop in any bag. I DO love organza though, so I know exactly what you mean! I have a reading cloth of black velvet with flanged double organza edges :)

The stretchy tubes do sound wonderfully supportive. Sort of like Spanx for decks. :) ( kidding -- I do see the value of having them not flap around while in their travel bags). The reading cloth sounds beautiful!

greatdane

LOL Myrrha!

Actually...they're very much like that. A mild, loosely-fitting support panty for decks!

GD

Tansey Ella

Am I the only one who thought you guys were going to color underwear on the nude tarot cards?

greatdane

I Hope So, Tansey Lol!

I never thought it would be taken in the way I posted it! I thought of as a support garment for decks so they wouldn't slide in bags. Amazing some of the meanings others thought of....Freud would have had a field day here....