Can tarot „disobey“ us in any way?

mahafrins

Reading your post long indeeed could have been made precise doesn't matter.

I dont think anything is disobedient in a tarot but tarot does have an ego of its own.

Doing too many readings will confuse you even more also using differnet tools i.e runes and cards and.... spirits all just mummbles you off every technique will feel challenged.

First i wouldn't do too many reading keep your cards out to dry and cleanse then read. I dont think the cards have been cleansed.

Next is clear your mind before readings it should just flow when you get one answer pin on it eg
Emperor tarot clarified with 8 of wands reversed
if the first impression is a control of things and not letting things evolve then thats the answer if you think to much or churn it could give itself 50 different answers like a very thoughtful person or a rich guy elder guy. So the possibilities are manifold.

As dancing moon said some decks are your best friends some are silly My mystic dreamer is a terrible friend try as i may it gives weird answer.

Ocassionally decks loose it like my la marseilles only removes kings, pages and queens for any and every answer its funny and then i cleanse it and then the answers are more sane instead of court cards!!!

So i would reccomend to meditate and not strain you or the cards and even when asking 2-3 meaningful questions at a time.

Cor serpentis

I'm (again) in hurry, so I'll be short - I'm not sure if you read all my posts and answers on them... or we just didn't understand each other properly. I explained my "phases" when, on which kind and number of questions I answered, why I did that and so on... I still use same deck as at the beginning and I've cleansed my card few times. Few times I put them on the table when day is sunny and maybe there was gentle breeze - "cleaning" by air and fire; once I wrapped them in nylon bag and shove it in big flowerpot - "cleaning" by earth; few times i slightly spatter them with water droplets - "cleaning" by water, if you ment on that kind of cleanse. That's, actually, only way of cleansing cards for which I know, and after my "first stage of practicing" I really was seeking the way how to clean my deck from negative energy. If there is some another, I'll be grateful if you write it here :)

TheStarsAndTheMoon

Sorry I haven't responded until now. We had something come up irl.

I've been using my pendulum to work magic more so than using it for divination lately and that seems to be working out pretty well for me. Anyway, I feel like as long as one is sincere and using the cards to help improve he,selves or situations that they wouldn't get annoyed so to speak with us. I can see where maybe the cards might be like I've already answered this question ten times. Stop it now. That makes srnse

TheStarsAndTheMoon

Sense** sorry. The send button is so close to the back space button. I generally ask for advice or things I need to know that I can perceive on my own a couple times a week and I always get an answer. Perhaps when there's no expectation either, or rather, a specific question it doesn't seem to annoy the cards or powders that be.