Chakra and Major Arcana

nisaba

I still recommend meditating on each image and sensing to find out which image triggers which chakra inside your own body. You'll only be getting someone else's theories if you go to someone else: do the research yourself, and find out how they work with the chakras by using your own chakras.

ravenest

I use 7 because I like to learn slow and steady and utilize the information that is available to me right now. I personally prefer to have books because it gives me something to reference, in my opinion the list of cards with the chakras that I found on tarotize.com is the same as a lists of tarot card meanings from a book or website it's something to work from until I gain experience. We all do things differently I see no problem with that. I thank you for your information. :)

I dont see a problem either, 7 is a good system to use for the reasons I outlined. Book information is fine to start with, but book system with explanation IMO is better.

Its just that there are a lot of variant systems out there, thats fine too ... but I like to understand someone's reasons or justifications FOR a system if it is not obvious.

Thats why I ask why a lot :)

tigerlilybug

I dont see a problem either, 7 is a good system to use for the reasons I outlined. Book information is fine to start with, but book system with explanation IMO is better.

Its just that there are a lot of variant systems out there, thats fine too ... but I like to understand someone's reasons or justifications FOR a system if it is not obvious.

Thats why I ask why a lot :)

Oh I am right there with you! I also am very curious how this list was put together I did email and ask her and I found a few other sites which only listed 7 cards but not sure how to contact them yet. I just want more info since I came across it essentially what I am trying to do is first off completely for myself but to ask which chakra needs balancing, healing or activating most today using the majors then proceed with necessary yoga poses,essential oils and crystals I mean it doesn't have to be right or wrong honestly it's all in good fun for me I find this to be exciting twist to do what I've already been doing. :)

ravenest

In the Thoth system many of those things are listed in Book 777 (with some reasons as to why in the appendix); incenses, colours, cards, eastern and western godforms, even buddhist meditations, etc . Yoga poses ? ... ! Now there is an interesting addition !

Lilianne

Having followed the discussion I tend to follow the idea of diving what's appropriate.
I confess to not understanding what "balancing" the chakras is about. I'm not asking as it probably isn't a question suitable for this forum. I do a "chakra cleaning" exercise, basically a variant of the middle pillar exercise.

tigerlilybug

In the Thoth system many of those things are listed in Book 777 (with some reasons as to why in the appendix); incenses, colours, cards, eastern and western godforms, even buddhist meditations, etc . Yoga poses ? ... ! Now there is an interesting addition !

Oh wow thanks:) I had no idea. I haven't looked in Thoth at all yet as I'm still grasping the 78 RWS I have to take things slow because I already fill myself with a ton of info I am currently reading 10 books right now on chakra, crystals and tarot. But in the near future I will look into it I think it would be interesting and beneficial! :)