Haunted Collector

ana luisa

This is a really long shot but in case any of you happened to watch an episode of Haunted Collector called The Great Wallace Brother Circus token do you know the name of the Tarot deck the lady inherited from her mother ? The whole episode showed a lady whose mother had passed and whose house started ahving "visitors". It all boiled down to a token her son had brought from the cemetery ; apparently it belonged to a circus caravan that was burned down, something like that...The deck she showed Zaffis was like a RW, with huge cards and not a lot of color. Some parts of the clothes were painted in a kind of vieux rose...

I tried to link the episode here but some Syfy shows are not available in Brazil...

PathWalker

Season 3 episode 5
Titled "Haunted Emmitt House Ghosts/Shadow Intruder"

getting closer....

PathWalker

I can't get it to play here either, or show me object photos, but I bet someone state-side can see it for you - good luck x

Oink

The SyFy photo gallery for that episode has a nice big image:

s03_e0305_12_136441168236.jpg

Appears to be Zolar's Astrological Tarot

ETA: Let me know if those of you non-US still can't see that image; I'll put it in the cloud.

Laura Borealis

Attachments

• haunted collector tarot deck.jpg
    haunted collector tarot deck.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 124

ana luisa

OOOOOO MYYYYYY GODDDDD !!!! You guys are phenomenal !!! That was so fast!! That is exactly the deck I was looking for!!! Thank you Oink for sending a pic and finding it!!! Thank you PathWalker for going through all the possible venues to locate it: can't you watch the show at your place or is it only the links that are not available ? I kinda like "Haunted Collector"… It may all be staged but for some reason, Zaffis looks genuine and he certainly has some medium power going there… Thank you Laura Borealis for also taking part on this quest!!! Is this deck any good ? I plan on having a look at the individual cards but it looks different enough to grant some consideration …. :thumbsup: !!!

Laura Borealis

Heh! "Long shot" :laugh:

I've always been curious about this deck. I've seen them on eBay now and then. According to the reviews on AT, the cards are two-sided, minors on one side and majors + astrology symbols on the other. So you'd have to be okay with not all the cards being available for the reading, if that makes sense. But the unusual structure is part of what makes it interesting and appealing. :)

I have to admit, the color scheme is part of what I like. That minty green shade is my favorite color.

ana luisa

Heh! "Long shot" :laugh:

I've always been curious about this deck. I've seen them on eBay now and then. According to the reviews on AT, the cards are two-sided, minors on one side and majors + astrology symbols on the other. So you'd have to be okay with not all the cards being available for the reading, if that makes sense. But the unusual structure is part of what makes it interesting and appealing. :)

I have to admit, the color scheme is part of what I like. That minty green shade is my favorite color.

Ahhh, the fresh wintergreen ! What sold me was the pink touches and the lack of color throughout the rest. It IS quite intriguing. It feels like something I would use when I was young and practicing "light as a feather/stiff as a board" with my roomies :D I am hooked.