Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 288 : February 4 - February 10

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc.

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: the thread is here for Jan - Jun 2017.

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws

Participants:
1. VGimlet - Knapp Hall Tarot
2. Madame Squee - Wheel of Change Tarot
3. AJ - New Earth Tarot
4. willowy - Tell Me Tarot
5. Scarlet Woodland - Lunatic Tarot & Tarot of Sexual Magic & Mary-El Tarot
6. CharlotteK - Dreaming Way Tarot
7. BodhiSeed - Tarot of Timeless Truth & Shaman's Oracle
8. DaughterOfDanu - Wild Unknown Tarot & Animal Spirit Oracle
9. Dogs&Coffee - Wild Unknown & Animal Spirit Oracle
10. RiverRunsDeep - Cat's Eye Tarot & Tarot of Pagan Cats
11. Carojulie - Alice Tarot (Magic Realist Press)
12. Amberjune - Mini Motherpeace & Labyrinth Wisdom Cards
13. page of wands - Angel Tarot Cards
14. UniversesCollide - Robin Wood Tarot & Middia Lenormand

VGimlet

Knapp Hall again for me this week, even though I've gotten a few tempting decks the last few weeks. :p

Madame Squee

Hi VG, thank you for the thread! :love:

Please sign me up with the Wheel of Change Tarot.

It seems like a year has passed since I last tried it. I'm hoping we will get along better this time! :D

AJ

New Earth Tarot, thank you VG

willowy

Tell me tarot deck for me this week,thanks VG.

Scarlet Woodland

Blimey, where was my head this week. Thanks for the new thread VG.

Am in the process of stalking an annual, smutty-themed perfume release at the mo and will be trawling through the update when it happens. I've chosen my decks to match ;)

Lunatic Tarot + Tarot of Sexual Magic + Mary-El Tarot for me please. Technically they're all tarot decks but they're also all kind of contrary and oracle-ish in their own ways. I'll be lucky to get a single straight answer this week but it should be fun :D

CharlotteK

Hello VG (and fellow DoTW-ers). I'm going to read with the Dreaming Way Tarot this week.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

BodhiSeed

Tarot of Timeless Truth paired with the Shaman's Oracle for me this week. Thank you VG!:heart:

DaughterOfDanu

I'm going to reconnect with my copy of the Wild Unknown Tarot and the Animal Spirit Oracle

My misc./unlisted tools I'm working with this week are the Bonefire Tarot and the Earthbound Oracle since I can't seem to stray too far from either without missing their presence. I'm also working with the Samhain Lenormand for my lennie practice and a combination of Bloodstone and Fluorite as my crystal companions this week.

Dogs&Coffee

Count me in :3

Is it OK if I stick with Wild Unknown and Animal Spirit Oracle since I was late to the party last week?