Pierre Madenié Tarot Facsimile is launched

MoonGypsy

i haven't received an order confirmation back from Yves, yet, but it is the weekend, so i am not concerned. Just in a state of enthusiastic anticipation. :)
However, i did get an eMail from Paypal, and so my purchase did go through...:D

i am very excited! i really can't wait to hold this deck in my hands and see the "Ghost images".

Yves Le Marseillais

The Postman is on his way....

i haven't received an order confirmation back from Yves, yet, but it is the weekend, so i am not concerned. Just in a state of enthusiastic anticipation. :)
However, i did get an eMail from Paypal, and so my purchase did go through...:D

i am very excited! i really can't wait to hold this deck in my hands and see the "Ghost images".

Hello MoonGypsy,

Yes I did received your order and so tomorrow Monday 16th april I will send your parcel like others I collected and prepared this week end.
Things goes well and I estimate that if rhythm of selling is still the same like this last 75 days, so a new facsimile could be issued by end of this Dragon year 2012.
Same pattern, same style, same hard box and wrapper included of course...

We build our Future by acting together.

Have an happy week for all readers.

Salutations from Marseilles City

Yves LM

MoonGypsy

That is wonderful news, Yves! :) Thanks so much! And best wishes for continued sales of this very special deck. Already looking forward to the one to come next!

Best Wishes for a fabulous week!
MoonGypsy xxx

MoonGypsy

i received my gorgeous deck today, and i am so completely pleased and fascinated by this edition! What a treasure it is! Thank You so much, Yves! Can't wait until the Chossen is available! Greedy i am for these Precious Tarot Jewels! :laugh:

ETA: And the 2 part lidded box is so lovely and sturdy! No worries about flaps tearing and falling off here! :thumbsup:

garmonbozia

ETA: And the 2 part lidded box is so lovely and sturdy! No worries about flaps tearing and falling off here! :thumbsup:

It is the best packaging on a self-published deck that I have ever seen.

KhonsuMes

i received my gorgeous deck today, and i am so completely pleased and fascinated by this edition!

Well, it sure seems you are becoming more of a fan of the historical decks.

I'm sure you will enjoy it, I love this one and am looking forward to more in the series to come.

Matt

KhonsuMes

double post removed

MoonGypsy

Well, it sure seems you are becoming more of a fan of the historical decks...

Matt

:laugh: You noticed that, aye Matt? :p The word is "addicted"! i can't explain it...these gorgeous historical facsimile decks completely fascinate and mesmerize me in a very special way [like no others.] i am hooked! :D

Yves Le Marseillais

Experiences and sensations

:laugh: You noticed that, aye Matt? :p The word is "addicted"! i can't explain it...these gorgeous historical facsimile decks completely fascinate and mesmerize me in a very special way [like no others.] i am hooked! :D

Hello MoonGypsy and all of you,

And do you imagine my feeling when I spent 3 full hours with 3 originals historical decks including this famous Pierre Madenié.... !
I was overwhelmed by various emotions in first "long" instance and after I noted many remarks, noted size, details, using my magnifying glass (X 10 size):
In fact I was IN the decks and it reminded me when I was studying graphology with zoom glass. Luckily I am myopic and it increase my close vision.
Plus contact of paper, smell of old pigments ect....
A travel in time of 3 hours in a very small room of a very old Museum.

This facsimile is a testimony of what I experienced 5 years ago.

You understood now how I am addicted too ha ha !!

Thanks for your words: If you are happy and satisfied, then I am too.

Best

Yves LM

MoonGypsy

Hello MoonGypsy and all of you,

And do you imagine my feeling when I spent 3 full hours with 3 originals historical decks including this famous Pierre Madenié.... !
I was overwhelmed by various emotions in first "long" instance and after I noted many remarks, noted size, details, using my magnifying glass (X 10 size):
In fact I was IN the decks and it reminded me when I was studying graphology with zoom glass. Luckily I am myopic and it increase my close vision.
Plus contact of paper, smell of old pigments ect....
A travel in time of 3 hours in a very small room of a very old Museum.

This facsimile is a testimony of what I experienced 5 years ago.

You understood now how I am addicted too ha ha !!

Thanks for your words: If you are happy and satisfied, then I am too.

Best

Yves LM

Oh, Yves, i positively have chills! You explained your experience so well, i am right there. Thank You for sharing this...i do understand. :thumbsup:

With much respect,
MoonGypsy xxx