Images of upcoming Third edition Pearls of Wisdom Tarot in two sizes

MoonGypsy

so happy to hear you are happy with your decks and you find the new printing vibrant and full of detail. Enjoy your cards, more is to come, a workbook/journal and another secret project I am working on. Thanks for your support everyone, I am very happy to be able to offer this deck out to you again.

If you feel like you want to, please help me out by rating the cards on Game crafter, that will help me get the word out easier. And please share out with your friends. Cheers and enjoy Hexi.

Hi Hexi!
i also ordered a Jumbo!!! Yay!!!
i think i gave the Bronze Poker a 5 star rating the other day...

Looking forward to all the other books and surprises to come...:D

Hexi

thanks so much enjoy that jumbo deck, they are really nice for meditation and contemplation.

MoonGypsy

thanks so much enjoy that jumbo deck, they are really nice for meditation and contemplation.

This deck has truly become one of my greatest healers...

It is Medicine for the heart and mind...

For peeps who don't know the history of this incredible deck,
please listen to this very moving 2 year old podcast with our Hexi. [Roxi Sim, the artist/creator of the
Pearls of Wisdom. i relate to everything she says--most profoundly--as i have also experienced
many very similar losses in shorts amounts of time in my life...

i keep the poker sized Pearls tucked in my bag, and my jumbo always by my side
for study and meditation.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/withinsights/2012/04/10/inner-voice-intuitive-hour-with-jenny-sieck

BlueDragonfly

........ that jumbo deck, they are really nice for meditation and contemplation.
It certainly is! I love it! :thumbsup: I took it with me to a "show and tell" lunch with a tarot friend at a local restaurant, we waited till we were done eating to lay them all out and compare! Cards all over the table, what fun Ohhing and Ahhing! :D

I'm looking forward to the journal/workbook release very much!

I just listened to the linked interview! What a fascinating creation process!

danieljuk

I bought the gold pack of the jumbo deck and can't wait for them to arrive which will be ages to the UK! :) I have the first edition and love it and so can't wait for this version and the books!

I love Hexi that you originally beautifully painted each image and then took a high quality photo of each to bring this wonderful (and one of my fave decks) alive again! :thumbsup: do you have all the original deck cards up on your wall? :) Although I love all your art that you produce!

can't wait for it!

Hexi

wow

thanks so much for all your kind words, love to get this kind of feedback, as it is what I hoped my deck would do in the world. Also glad to hear you are sharing it out,word of mouth, from those who love it, is the best advertising I could ask for.

The workbook/journal is in layout and will be available soon. Trying to decide whether I should also print it with GC or to go with another printer that will put it on Amazon. Please give me some feedback here.

As for the originals.. they are very large 20x30, and 24x36" they are all carefully wrapped and stored under the stairs. I have done a show of the Majors only at a small art gallery, and maybe one day I will be able to show them all somewhere, would need to be a big space. The deck took 7 years to paint.

I am working on an oracle deck focused on recovering your life after trauma. I am recreating a lot of my other work, smaller and in coloured pencil, so I could reclaim some of my art, long gone, as I reclaim my life, once again... Cheers and enjoy the cards, lots going on in there. xoxox Hexi.

The Happy Squirrel

Would any of you be able to share closer images of the platinum and various sets please? Sorry I have tried looking for close up images of the book, booklet, and the collector's box, but can't seem to find any. I will try looking again in the mean time. Thanks in advance!

danieljuk

Happy Squirrel I will take some pics of the cards and my set, if it's okay with Hexi. Shall take them in the next few days because it's a fairly busy weekend for me! Mine has come and love it :heart:

G6

Pearls of Wisdom Book vs. Complete Wisdom Book

Hello! :)

Would someone be able to explain the difference between the Pearls of Wisdom Book and the Complete Wisdom Book?

Is the Pearls a LWB and the Complete a full book explaining the cards?

Thanks!

Hexi

books

the pearls of wisdom is the message from the card, a mini reading. the complete wisdom is more about the card and the meanings of symbols and runes etc. here are some pics to show you the two sizes and how much better this third edition is over the first tow.

the books will be coming out as a stand alone offering soon. along with the workbook journal in layout right now. The books are not the same as the first editions either, all newly written by the artist.

Introductory pricing goes until June 1st. www.RoxiArtWork.ca

Attachments

• Pearls of Wisdom-9.jpg
    Pearls of Wisdom-9.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 106
  • Pearls of Wisdom-10.jpg
    Pearls of Wisdom-10.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 101
  • Pearls of Wisdom-11.jpg
    Pearls of Wisdom-11.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 115
  • Pearls of Wisdom-14.jpg