Vadim Zeland's deck

gregory

Oh - I was looking at the one that's on line. I'm not buying a kindle book - I don't DO kindle :)

rylla

I only got to read the (GREAT) translation of the first 4 cards reall made .
It's a big gift you gave reall to AT.

I know this is not a thread where to discuss the deck and I won't do it in the future, I just want to mention that reading your translation it made easy to understand the cards - and, so far - they relate very well to tarot in my view. Just from a different point of view, maybe from a more philosophical point of view.

reall, you were wondering how the description of the HP relate to the card. Beside what you already mentioned about this card, maybe 'interruption' is used in sense of 'detachment' ("watch.... from a distance") as I see the HP as a 'cold' card (seeing/knowing a lot -sharing with a few) -but maybe that's just me.

reall

here is transaltion for aces and 10 pairs od inner and external intention!^^
hope you like it!^^ ;)))

aces
Aka king on a throne with angel on his sides and icon behind his head
Ace of inner intention
Reaction of shell
Description
When there is a cause for that, man gladly express its attitude toward something in a form of dissatisfaction, and everything what is good accept almost indifferently, as deserved. Doing this unconsciously, reacting by habit like a shell. Raise yourself up to a higher level then shell, wake up and use your advantage to express relations/attitudes consciously. With my intention I choose the colors of my reality. Regardless the circumstances I attune myself, on a light tone. I do that consciously and don’t react primitively to external teasers. By directing flow of your thoughts, you manage/direct reality. Otherwise reality leads/direct you.

Interpretation
Tendency toward the negativism results in a new negative contours in the mirror. The individual layer of the world is painting with dark tones and filling with events that are unpleasant for its owner. Accordingly, when a man falls into a depression in the mirror clouds keeps mounting. And if he/she starts to act aggressively, the world will immediately protrude. Note: if you have a fight with someone, strongly expressed your dissatisfaction, compulsory more discomfort will appear. And more you are angry, more troubles will you encounter - everyone starts to angry you with something. It doesn’t matter what you think, but about what you think. liked you reflection or not, It doesn’t matter you still think about it: "Leave me alone!" Or "I'm so tired of all this!" Only thought contents has meaning. Therefore, in reflection comes to dominate everything that corresponds to the content of the image. However, if you under control put your feelings that associate you with the reflection in the mirror, you get freedom from the mirror. Only thing not to do is don’t suppress emotions, they are only a consequence of the relations. It is necessary to change the relation I - my way of reaction and perception of reality. When you get freedom, you gain the ability to design the necessary reflection.

Aka king with angel behind him and evil under his foot
Ace of external intention
The intention of the Master
Description
Any event or circumstance proclaim happy and helpful. It’s not trust in good will of the world that takes care of love for you, and it’s not the conviction that circumstances may shatter. It is not conceit that is based on blind faith in success. It’s not even optimism as a character trait. It is intention of the Master. You on your own design layer of your world - manage your reality. You are the Master of reality if you know to "move yourself", also giving to the world freedom of movement.

Interpretation
The Master is not so much an active employee, as an observer. Not to submit, but to allow - is what characterize its will. Looking in the mirror, one should not move reflection, but the image itself - its attitude and orientation of thoughts. In other words, "run/move yourself" and not trying to catch the reflection. If you think that intention is Firm Demand from the world that what supposedly belong to you, you will gain nothing. And even if you seek from the world what you want, you'll be left with nothing again. You only need to place an order and allow the world to fill it. Because if you demand, ask, you fear and doubt, you simply are not allowing it to do so. The world in that case also requires something, search, fear and doubt, that is perfectly flawlessly reflecting your relation. It’s just a mirror. Let the world, allow it to be pleasant for you just now. It’s impermanent, transient feeling, leaves quickly, but you need to catch it. Imagine for a moment the incredible thing: hostile, problematic, difficult, uncomfortable world suddenly becomes cheerful and pleasant. You allow it that. Decide for yourself. The secret of power is to loosen grip.

10/Aka skull and old man in sand
10 of Inner intention
Rule of the Pendulum
Description
Rule of the Pendulum "do as I do!" Means "Change yourself, change yourself!" It follows the generally accepted stereotypes. In an effort to match the standard of other people's model of success, man loses himself and becomes deeply unhappy, because it’s simply impossible to achieve all standards. And it is unnecessary to do so. Don’t be afraid to break the rules of the pendulum. Create your own standards. Those who break the rule of the Pendulum becomes the leaders or outlaws. One soar among the stars, other society rejects. The difference between them is that first are convinced that they have the full right to brak the rule of the Pendulum, while others are doubtful. Take your right.

Interpretation
Rule of the Pendulum sets norms of behavior and thoughts, that is the standards of "normality". The man does not understand that he is proposed by surrogate of success. Other people's success can serve as an example, the pattern for imitation. The real success is achieved only by those who dare to break the rules and go their own way. Following someone else's feet, man is sentenced forever chasing the setting sun. The standards of success are a deception, but one does not know or does not want to know that rule of the pendulum keeps it trapped in the spider web of illusions. The illusion is often sweeter, nicer, clearer than the uncertain reality. However, if you occupy a certain position in the structure, you need to know that you mustn’t rashly oppose to it. It's not about that to completely rid of all the pendulums. It is not possible. The main thing is to not be a puppet, but to act consciously and use structures for your interest. Try to set your own new rules, while by that not braking the old rules of the structure.

10/Aka 4king and kid with a sword
10 of External intention
Rule of Transurfing
Description
Give up pendulum rule "do as I do!" And replace it with transurfing rule: allow yourself to be yourself/what you are, and to other to be itself. Allowing yourself to be who you are is mean to accept yourself with your imperfections. Allow other to be what it is means to remove from it projection of your expectations. This universal rule lets you achieve inner freedom and toss out of your life a bunch of various problems.

Interpretation
You don’t have to think why transurfing rule works. Simply follow it. Every time you encounter a problematic situation, ask yourself what needs to be done in order to not break the rule. This will help you to solve a series of questions: find internal/inner support (basic principle), get rid of feelings of guilt and inferiority, feel confidence, avoid many conflicts and disappointments, denouement tangled ball of the personal contradiction and, ultimately, find your way . Rule of transurfing is a royal virtue.
next on translation shedule are 9/2!^^ will post when translated!^^ probably next week!^^:))

@rylla tnx4 interpretation it does make more sense!^^ :))) i started this hoping it will make this cards more clear!^^ lolz and i would like to know how this mayors and suits relate to traditional tarot elements?:))) so post again if you get more ideas!^^discusion is welcomed!^^ :))

and regarding transurfing book imo it's enough to know those ideas in short lines as books are bit overstreched sometimes!^^ :)))) /note there is short summary for each chapter in transurfing books that help! lolz:)) and this card book gives good look on first two books!^^ ;))

reall

edit just finished translation of that big intro chapter!:))) /and some post editing!^^ ;))
see post 43 and 44!^^ ;))

reall

np!^^ here is 9 and 8 of inner and external intention!^^ :))

Aka person blowing a dandelion?
9 of Inner intention
Lowering the importance
Description
All unbalanced feelings and reactions - resentment, frustration, irritability, restlessness, agitation, depression, confusion, despair, fear, sadness, commitment, /attachment, enthusiasm, emotion, idealization, admiration, delight, disappointment pride, arrogance, contempt, disgust, outrage/offend, and so on - are consequence of increased importance. Pendulums hang you on these threads and turn you into a puppet. Lowering timportance does not mean to fought with our own feelings and try to suppress them. Cause need to be removed - relation. Should be aware that giving importance brings nothing but trouble, and then to consciously reduce that importance.

Interpretation
Problems like that don’t exist, only exist artificially created too much importance. When a man become aware of the illusionary nature of the problem, he/she can consciously downgrade importance of everything that disturbs him/her. Note: do not belittle, but downgrade/lower the importance, and that way you momentary arrive in a state of equilibrium and the pendulums can’t gain control over you, because vacuum don’t have nothing to catch for. This does not mean that you should immediately turn into a heartless person. Relations create feelings, so it is necessary to change the relation. Feelings are just consequence. Cause is only in one thing, in importance. Let's say someone was born, died, or I was invited to a wedding, or any similar event. Is this important to me? It is not. Do I feel same/even for that? Again, not. Do you notice a difference? Simply don’t make a problem from that and don’t torture myself and everyone around me because of that. Great tendency of attributing external importance creates fanatics, and propensity to attribution of internal importance – defectives/loonies.

Aka 2 persons standing with hand on shoulder not fighting?:)))
9 of External intent
End of the battle
Description
World like a mirror reflects your attitude towards it. When you are unhappy with the world, it turns against you. When you fight the world, it fights with you. When you end your battle, the world responds to you. If you just let yourself to have what you imagined, external intentions will find a way to ensure that. And then on one wonderful day will happen what others will call a miracle. Desperately want to achieve the goal? Even If desire/wish does not appear, you’ll still get yours. Simply think about taking your own/what is your. Take calmly, without demanding and without coercion. I want that and there is no problem. I'll have it.

Interpretation
Pendulums impose you a completely different scenario. They force you to struggle for achieving the goal. That's why you need to declare war to yourself and to the world. They/pendulums suggest you that you are imperfect and therefore you will not reach the finish line until you change yourself. Changing yourself, you have to join the battle for your place under the sun. This entire scenario has only one goal - to take you energy and tuck you into the cell of matrix. Struggling/fighting with yourself, you give your energy to the pendulum. Including into the battle with the world, you do the same. No one can force you to fight. But if you are filled with internal and external importance, you have no other choice. If you are unable to take and allow yourself to have now, you can postpone it for later. However, postponing for later leads to that life in every moments look like a preparation for a better future. A man is never satisfied with the current situation and is comforting with hope in recent improvement. With this relation the future never comes, but is always looming somewhere far ahead. It is same as an attempt to reach the setting sun. Allow yourself to have here and now

Aka person in fire and meditation walking over others
8 of Inner intention
Coordination of intention
Description
If events that seems to be negative you decide to view as positive, they will be such. Remember that, no matter how hard you are now, a very pleasant surprise is in front of you, provided that at a certain point you retain coordination. Faced with the temptation say, if it happens, well, if not better yet. You know that the world cares for you and if you don’t succeed in something, it means that you avoided other unknown problems. With that sense/feeling of relief calmly go to meet the fate that you create. From now on, whatever happens, you know it is going well/as it should!

Interpretation
A man's life, is like any other motion of matter, the chain of cause and effect/consequences/result. The consequence /result in the vast expanse/space of variants is always close to its cause. As one results from other, so the adjoining/close sectors of expanse/space are lined up in the line of life. Every event on the line of life has two branches in the space of variants - favorable and unfavorable. Every time when you encounter an event, you choose how will you relate to it. If you consider event positive, you will find yourself in a favorable line of life. However, tendency to negativism prompts you to express your dissatisfaction and choose unfavorable line. As soon something make you slightly mad, new nuisance follow. So it happens that "trouble never comes alone." But a number/line of inconveniences do not occur because of the troubles alone, but because of your relation to it. Legality is formed at the intersection by your choosing. The principle of coordination of intent allows you to always find/be on the successful line of life.

Aka person siting in a shell?
8 of External intent
Word Care!
Description
Firmly Advocate/stand for your beliefs: "My world care about/for me." When you find yourself in any situation, even the least insignificant, repeat the amalgam formula – in any occasion, regardless of whether it happens something bad or good. If you experience/face something good, do not forget to confirm that the world really cares for you. Ascertain this confirmation in every detail. When you encounter uncomfortable circumstances continue to repeat that everything is going as it should. Your world knows best how to take care of/for you. How you look in the mirror, so shall it be.

Interpretation
If in mirror amalgam gold is added, as did the Venetian masters, reflection, start getting increasingly warmer shades. Because the world is a mirror, we can upgrade it in a similar way - shaping our own amalgam. For the main thought, for example, choose this formula: "My world is taking care of/for me." Accept it as an axiom. Purposeful build your relation to the world in accordance with the main idea and then you will see how mirror will react. Regardless of its simplicity, the technique of amalgam has such power that you can not imagine. If you have a patience to make this technique into a habit, after some time you will be literally amazed by real influence that thoughts have on the reality around us.

will try to translate more in few days!^^

rylla

I just finished reading the majors. With some (VERY) good intentions I can find similarities with tarot, but I believe this deck's main benefit would be translating into practice the transurfing theory with the help of these cards. I think its best use is the one recommended: to draw a card and see what it is its advice for the day for those interested in doing it.

So basically your translation reall makes the difference between just a nice deck (I like the artwork) that you mainly just look at it and a usable one. I find your translation very easy to understand even without editing - I wouldn't worry about it since you are doing such a big job for us anyway. Thank you!

reall

ok! happy to make a diference!^^ :))) and to make it easier to understand!^^ edit part I live to readers!^^ :)))

reall

Aka person climbing up carring bag on its back
7 of inner intention
Against the flow /Upstream
Description
Follow, if only for one day, how your mind is trying to paddle against the current. Something are offering to you, you refuse. Something are trying to communicate to you, you shake your hand. Someone expresses its point of view, and you oppose. Someone working on its own, and you are trying to direct it the *right path. They are offering you a solution and you are objecting. You are waiting for one thing and get another and then express dissatisfaction. Someone bothers you, and you're angry. Something is not according to your scenario, therefore you start attack in order to direct the flow in its place. Change the tactic: move the focus from control to the observation. Don’t tap the water with hands. Don’t obstruct the movement of your life on its course and you will see how much it will be easier for you.

Interpretation
Man's mind, such as computer, tries to predict all the steps in advance and make its plan of action. Reason/mind rarely manages to find an optimal solution since this task is full of uncertainty, and situation is constantly changing. But it stubbornly follows its script, in other words, paddle against the current. This results in unnecessary consumption of large amounts of energy, while the amount of problems and obstacles increases. Reason/mind does not seek to guide its movement along the course, but seeks to manage the actual course. This is one of the causes of occurrence of different problems and inconveniences. Try to observe more and control less. Don’t rush with the rejection, disapproval, arguing, proving, interference, control, criticism. Give a chance to situation to resolve without your active involvement or counteracting. By rejecting control you’ll establish even better control of the situation than the one you've had before. Checking the internal and external importance is the only control that needs attention.

Aka 2 persons in a boat and big fish
7 of External intention
With the flow of variant /Adrift
Description
Get in balance with the world around you, trust in the course/flow of variants. Loosen the situation, don’t become a participant, but an observer. Bring the rule to try to do everything in the easiest way. Before you try to solve the problem, ask yourself how is that possible to do in simplest way. If something is not in line with your expectations, relax your grip and include unforeseen event in your scenario. If you are proposed with something, do not rush with rejection. If you get a tip/advice, try to think about it. If you hear someone else's opinion, do not jump into discussion. If you think that someone is not doing well something, let it. People takes initiative - let them realize their intention. The course/flow of variants is a luxury gift to reason.

Interpretation
The mind/reason is all the time engaged in the elaboration of the plan of future activities. It seems to it that it is able to predict all in best way. But the plan already exists in the space of variants. The structure of information is organized as a chain of cause and effect relations. Causal relations create a course/flow of variants which aligne events simply and optimally. The man is used to overcoming obstacles - to paddle against the current, and this habit force it to search for a complex solutions of simple problems. The opposite of this, nature always chooses the path of least resistance and do not waste energy in vain. For example, why it often happens that you look all over the city for a long time what you need to buy, and then to eventually find it in your own neighborhood? If you don’t go astray and don’t oppose to the flow of variants, the solution will come alone - and the best one

Aka Person with thorch and sword in its hands standing in front closed dors
6 of Inner intention
Habit of mind to remember
Description
To find a way out of the problematic situation, for start you need to remember and to become aware that it is a consequence of importance. You are totally government by unconscious dream that occurs independently of you, because you are not aware that it is only a dream. Same way while awake you’ll be ruled by the circumstances until you become consciousness/aware that you are neck deep in the problem. Stop, shake off the delusion and remember that reality is also a dream that we can manage/direct. When you wake up, deal with transurfing of your waking dream.

Interpretation
The greatest difficulty is to in time remember that you struggle in the internal/inner or the external importance. For this you need a Guardian, inner observer who constantly take care of your consciousness/awarenes. Of course, it is hard to hold back when you are literally frantic with rage. The pendulum is like a vampire, it use some kind of anesthesia - your habit to fall asleep and react negatively to what is provoking you. Even now, after you read these lines, you can move for a few minutes and angrily respond to unwanted phone call. Try to "wake up" few times during the day, - to look around you watching a clear look and raise awareness that everything that happens is a dream, but you are not sleeping and you are aware of your activities/actions. The habit of remembering is created by systematic practice. However, while this does not happen, the pendulum will work hard to catch you. Do not despair; it will only be a small inconveniences. If you don’t let it, if you learn to remember, your victory will be very impressive. You will see for yourself.
T/N this card description mention Gueardian and that reminds me one of court card is named that way? So I checked description and card design for other Guardian cards and guess what? description perfectly fit illustrations for Guardian of soul card! And description for that card can fit here!:)) and same can be told for next card because illustration for Guardian of the Reason/mind (it look something like twisted upside down perspective?:))) and it perfectly fit with text for next card! See for youself
Note I’ve seen this deck Russian and local version and titles and short word are same but imo there might be a chance of printing error? On cards or book description? What do you think? Pay attention to card description and what goes after aka and illustration on your cards, and note me if you notice something?:)))

Aka 3 persons, 1 shining in red and blue circle and other 2running away from it?:)))
6 of External intention
Breaking the stereotypes
Description
If someone suggests that you are obliged to make effort for someone's happiness, do not believe. If proveing to you that all in the world is achieved only through persistent efforts, do not believe. If trying to impose you to tough battle for a place under the sun, do not believe. If showing your place, do not believe. If trying to attract you in some kind of sect or society where is necessary " your contribution to the general cause" don’t believe. If you are told that you were born poor and that is why you had to live so your whole life, do not believe. If suggest that your options are limited, do not believe.

Interpretation
from the rational point of view in transurfing all is turned upsidedown. After all, same can be told for common sense from transurfing position. If you do not want to live like others, if you do not want to be satisfied with average goals, if you seek to get in your life "complete program", you are the wanderer. Wanderer of transurfing is not chosen by fate - the fate is its chosen one. If you manage to sway monolith of your common sense, you'll get everything you want. The rational worldview man wrongly perceiv as an inviolable law. However, this law is false and can be destroyed. In our life unexplained "miracles" often occur . So why shouldn’t we let into our life one of the miracles? Only need to let to have what soul wants. If you remove from yourself dust of prejudice and restrictions in which you are wrapped in by the pendulums, sincerely believe that you are worthy of your fantasies and let yourself to have what you want, then you are going to get that.

Aka person working on a big face sculpture
5 of Inner intention
Process visualization
Description
Whatever you do, the effectiveness is multiple increases if other than the working good you consciously and with enthusiasm love your work and constantly affirming its perfection. This is very important! The principle is this: I achieve all simply extraordinary, today I do all better than yesterday, and tomorrow will be better than today. If in your mind you "hold" slide of goal, all the circumstances are working to achieve that goal, even if it may not seem so. And if while that you do visualization of the process, a layer of your world at high speed rushes to imagination.

Interpretation
Suppose you are working on some project, you create something. In the process of work, as well as after it, you imagine how the object of your creativity is increasingly improving. So you have today completed some details of creation, and tomorrow will add new moves. Imagine how your work increasingly transforms. You give it new features, and in front of your eyes it turns into a masterpiece. You are satisfied in creative ecstasy, loved baby grow along with you. You don’t need only to imagine your creation, but the process of formation and development of perfection. At the same time you create and admire it. Do not hesitate to call yourself a genius. Imagine how you are bursting with new brilliant ideas. If you pay attention to the appearance of your body, care about it like a mother is caring for a child. Imagine how your body gradually assumes perfect in shape. Nurture it, practice, and then imagine how muscles grow in some places, and at some are fixed. With admiration watch how this focus on perfection quickly and efficiently realize.

Aka man portrait with on a window and catle in the background
5 of External intention
Slide
Description
People generally act only within the limits of physical reality, lead by the so-called common sense. It’s not very effective. Now you have a huge advantage. Using
metaphysical properties of reality, you can materialize what you imagined. In order to reinforce the thought in the material reality, it is necessary to create it systematicaly - in thought regularly spin slide of goal - picture where the goal is already reached. Unlike useless fantasies which sometimes occur, this is a real job. Perform business and you will achieve the result.

Interpretation
When you do visualization, layer of your world in the space of variants moves in those sectors where the goal is already scored/reached. Don’t think how is that possible. In mind/thoughts you should have only slide of goal. At some point the external intention will open the door - the real possibilities of what you previously had no idea and that would not appear if you have not worked with slide. When you see that the goal really is approaching, fears and doubts will disappear. Do not look at the slide from the side as in the cinema, but live in it, although virtually. Pretend as if everything is really happening. Keep imagining new details. Do not make work with slide in arduous obligation. Simply enjoy the picture in which the desired goal has been already scored. Of course, do not bother doing this utmost If visualization is not very clear. Work as you like. Count that with systematic work filled with pleasure rewarding goal is already in your pocket

Aka 2 kids in white holding hands and walking toward white castle in a distance,and two older persons holding curtains for them
4 of Inner of intention
The path to the goal
Description
Dismissed the importance of the goal, give up desire and leave only the determination to have. You must go toyour target as for the mail in the mailbox. The only thing that can spoil the whole deal all on a way to goal is excess liability/responsibility, excessive zeal and the fear of defeat. Rotate in mind the slide of goal, not including in it any scenarios. You already have that. Don’t think about the means of achieving a goal. If you focus on the goal as if it has already been achieved, for some time the external intention will open in front of possibility - door, and then the funds will be found by itself.

Interpretation
If the goal seems to be hard to achieve, the whole pleasure will be spoil by doubt and bitter thoughts about the possible failure. How, despite all to believe in the impossible to make it possible. Noway! Again return to what we already said. No way you can persuade or convince, nor make to believe. Leave out these useless worry and start working, that is start the process of moving towards the goal. You don’t need to worry about the fact that the goal is difficult to achieve. All that can be hard for you to imagine, but it's not your worry. Your job is just to order, and leave the rest to the waiter. When the mind sees that the door is open, doubts disappear. Many people after reaching a dizzy success say that they never thought they could achieve such a result. Just one more tip: don’t place your goal only on one card, find a spare way, insurance, don’t close the door and don’t burn the bridges before time

Aka Bluish angel and dooor
4 of External intent
Door
Description
Your door are path that will take you to the finish line/goal. Roll in your mind slide of goal and then external intentions will, sooner or later, open dors of different possibilities. If you are getting tired on your way to goal, losing energy and you are at the end you strenght, then you are not using the right door. We can’t say that everything will go easy. But if you are overtaken bu good mood and inspiration while you do some work, that work can be safely regarded as your door. All you know how to work with ease, without coercion and with pleasure, has meaning and value. Any little thing that is inherent in you, and that in terms of stereotypes has no value, can serve as a key to your door. Try to project your own characteristic "frivolous" feature on serious door.

Interpretation
Pendulum are accustomed people to do what is necessary and to perceive it as an obligation. That way man adapts to necessity to push true preferences of the soul into the farthest corner of consciousness, waiting for better times. But life get over, and better times never arrive. Happiness is constantly looming somewhere in the future. Fake stereotype claims: to make future, fight for it, earn it, achieve it with difficulty. People for material reasons often give up work they love. Work is divided into a hobby and work that you need to provide income. Actually hobby can earn as well if that's your goal. In this world everything made with the soul is very expensive. However, false stereotypes of forced necessity don’t allow man to be fully dedicated to its goal. Most of its life it’s tormented for someone other because it is supposedly necessary for survival. And soul gets the crumbs that remain of compulsory working hours. For whom then man lives? For employer?