What deck are you using now 2015

G6

Secret Tarot is my go to deck and will be for the year. Although I have several new ones that I received over Christmas to work with in 2015!

Just started with Pocket Goddess and like it a lot!!!

Manga Mini - haven't been able to connect with it yet, but will try more this year.

Llewellyn Classic - Easily relatable images not sure yet about connection.

Anna K. - In awe of images and reviewing haven't done a reading with them yet, but will soon!

Will be interesting to see which ones I wind up using most!

Marcus R

Currently using the Standard RWS for everything. Meditative spread study and all round "teach yourself tarot" use especially.

Simple

I'm feeling strong connection with Steampunk and loving it more after each reading. I'm waiting for new Green Witch Tarot to come out.

www.InnerDaydreams.com for my review of steampunk

Richard

Tarot de Marseille Millennium Edition by Wilfried Houdouin

Grizabella

I'm using the Wickwillow! It just came in the mail today and I'm in love with it. Nice little size. Beautiful colors and art work, no distracting names of cards on the front and no numbers of Majors or anything either. I'm excited to be reading for people with it in the exchange forum when I get a break.

someones_princess

I bought the Deviant Moon recently so I'll be learning that, I'm also using Shadowscapes and My RWS :)

Miss Divine

An old favorite.. Golden (Kat Black)!

BodhiSeed

Bonefire Tarot paired with the Day of the Dead Lenormand. I need that "pop" of color during these gray, winter days. :)

Libra 58

I will be working with my "Wheel of the Year Tarot" this year 2015.

Pauline Kilar

I can't get enough of Rosetta Tarot. I find its images to be beautiful, evocative, meaningful, and educational.