Images of upcoming Third edition Pearls of Wisdom Tarot in two sizes

EarthAngel2911

I went ahead and purchased a jumbo size deck instead of the poker size. As I was looking through the images of my First Edition, I notice so much detail that is just going to be smaller on the poker edition, even without borders.

Ugh! Now I'm wondering if I shouldn't have gotten the poker size... [emoji15] Don't suppose there's an option to add just a deck? [emoji55]

MoonGypsy

i also want a jumbo [for meditation purposes]..can't spend another dime...
Another unexpected car expense...

shadowdancer

Thanks for the link Hexi

In time I will be going for the jumbo sized bronze (long sightedness now an issue for me) but will save a bit first. The postage was just a little high for right now.

The idea of offering different 'kits' is great. I am sure there is something there for everyone. :)

MoonGypsy

the nice thing about Game Crafter, is that the decks will always be up there for sale, no sold out so you can come back and choose and add to your collection.

We are putting all the booklets into one large book as well, so that will be another option, we will make that book available on its own as well.

Cheers Hexi
https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/gold-edition-jumbo-size-pearls-of-wisdom-tarot

Thanks for the reminder about that, dear Hexi...i am very happy that i have a Poker
sized bronze edition on the way...i can get my jumbo when my purse strings are
able to loosen up a bit again..
i am also very happy to hear that all the booklets are going to be available to purchase as
one book...Lots of great news, and i am very happy for you--and us!

Hexi

I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the detail in the poker size. It is amazing at 300 dpi and having photographed them with a Zeiss lens. They are so much better than either of the first two editions. The jumbos are really nice for meditation and contemplation for sure. Cheers Hexi

MoonGypsy

I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the detail in the poker size. It is amazing at 300 dpi and having photographed them with a Zeiss lens. They are so much better than either of the first two editions. The jumbos are really nice for meditation and contemplation for sure. Cheers Hexi

Thanks a lot for that, Hexi! It really has me extra excited now...
*i think i will go check my place in the queue.:p

And i DO have a lovely bag waiting for it...;)

*ETA: SHIPPED!!!-Whoot! :D

Hexi

various packaging for Pearls of Wisdom 3rd editions.

seems like having a variety of packaging has been a good thing. I have sold some of every packages and the international shipping have decks destined to go around the world! So excited and happy with how things have started off. Some of the decks are in the shipping cue now, so it will be great to hear some feedback when the decks arrive.

Working on the workbook/journal layout and another surprise. Then a new Oracle deck is also in the works.... After a crazy tower year, I am back and inspired, focused and determined... Cheers. Hexi

Linfang

App

Dear Hexi

Gorgeous deck, can't wait to receive my copy!

You mention an App on your homepage. Any idea when it might be released?

Lin

Grizabella

I'm so excited! I love the Game Crafter poker sized deck of Wickwillow I have so that's going to be my choice--the poker sized one. I was so sad to have lost my Pearls of Wisdom first edition in the storage loss and I was just thinking about it last night. Now I'm thrilled that I can get another one. I'm so pleased! I thought I'd never ever have a chance to get another one.