Silhouettes Tarot / Silhouettes Tarot Negative

reall

beautiful and original!^^ added to my wishlist!^^ ;))

HighPriestess

Hey has anyone from Canada ordered these? What's the shipping cost like?
I've been lusting after this deck for a long time but unsure if the seller ships to Canada and at what cost?

rwcarter

Thanks for the link Walrus. Interestingly enough, I don't think I like the negative deck. And since it's so much more expense than the regular deck, I can pass on it. Now I only have to decide if I want the second edition as I already have the first edition.

mah jong

HighPriestess - The seller shipped a 1st edition deck to me in Canada. I don't remember what the shipping cost was exactly - higher than I wanted to pay but I've encountered worse. There were no issues with the ordering and delivery process though.

Citrin

Whoa I had a dream about this deck tonight! How weird is that? I found like 2-3 sample cards from this deck in my drawer and was thinking "Hmm these actually look awesome...". Is this a sign?! :D

someones_princess

Ohh my god i want this so much!! Its high on my list but its so damn expensive!!

Deanne

It's here!

My copy arrived today (man that was a long 4 weeks!)
I've just looked through the cards and I'm loving them - the colours are even more vibrant than they look online. The overall feel is very whimsical yet still relatable. These characters are not of our world but they give me the impression they could fit right in if they wanted to.

I'm really curious how this deck will read. I'm quite tired today so not going to try anything, but I'll definitely play around with it a bit soon.

staticfuzz

Gorgeous deck. I'm considering it although I really shouldn't...

Can anyone who has it describe what the cardstock is like? Is it closer to Wild Unknown thickness or more shuffleable like a US Games deck?

Alea

Cardstock variety

I am also wondering what the cardstock is on the 2nd version, like the previous poster.
Also, is there any difference between the 1st and 2nd edition? I saw a few pictures of the 1st Silhouettes deck, and I see it has some silver foil/edging? Does the 2nd edition have it to? :)

Thanks!

Deanne

I can't comment on the card stock, as I only have a few decks to compare to. I do like it so far though.

I know that a couple cards were changed from the previous edition - I believe Strength and Justice. Also, this printing has a Happy Squirrel card, while the original had 3 bonus cards (don't recall their names)

This printing does not have the silver edges.

I hope that helps :)