Invitation

Vyri

Taking a sitter with a question or query of a moment in time? Should you have a question in mind note its inception (the exact time and place) and I will try to answer it as a horary quest.

All the best
Vyri

Mora

Hello Vyri, is it ok if I sit?

My final exam is coming up, the date hasn't been settled yet so I'd like to ask you... when will my final exam will take place? Time of inception: 23.20 UTC and place: Guanajuato, Mexico.

Thanks for the invitation :)

Vyri

Testing testing 1 2 3..lol

Mora hello, am wishing all the striving of intelligent studying you are doing or have done = Saturn in Sagittarius in the higher purposed thinking sign lord of the 9th, in the personal 1st , your Ascendant in the chart here, will help steady your nerves and give you the success of the testing. Jupiter (masculine=positive) in the 11th receiving the POF (Part of Fortune) in a conjunction is also an indication that will aid to make the ‘hopes and wishes’ of the testing go your way, together they are indicative of possessing a balanced (Libra) mental (Jupiter) state of mind for applying your thoughts to achieve a positive outcome to the testing?

When judging the time between sigs. which hold precedence over its ruling taking into consideration conjunctions, parallels, and the associations the planets make with each other of the myriad signs, the gauging of time becomes an intricate process.

Rex E. Bills gives Hershel, Saturn, and Mercury as lords of the testing, other authorities give Jupiter as final term paper ruling of testing processes. (3rd, 9th 10th as lords)

Mercury is fast, he is leaving from being under the Sun’s beams, under His beams he makes the knowledge of receiving the invitation to testing obscure from your understanding or view. The unknown human element (Uranus/Hershel he is moving to (Hershel is not a traditional Lilly planet to use, he is a ponderous outer power of modern use and relates to the unknown identity that helps to facilitate the process of the reception date for the awareness of the testing.) He will receive the conjunction from him in 13 degrees and 54 minutes in a Cardinal sign and succeedant house, (5th) The movement and position he tenants hastens the judgment of time. He is within orb of being in a Parallel of North declination with Hershel so we must judge the timing as half, giving 5 degrees and 27 minutes as a starting place for timing considerations=weeks.

The Moon joys in a cadent house in this chart, she is in a fixed sign which tells us we might consider to make the judgment of time of a longer duration, she lending her significance additionally as consideration of timing, she being lord of the 4th house where the sign of Cancer naturally resides. The Moon is a ‘force’ having rule over the ebbing and flowing of the tides and menses of cattle and animals as well. She makes us aware of the never ending cycles of the seasons of man and works in harmony with Saul creating fruit referencing it’s beginnings..as the Spring, Summer and Winter of harvest takes its place in life’s tenure of energies throughout the years.

Next in consideration is the mutual reception Mars will make with Venus, she will exchange places with him in the chart lessening the distance, as they will be considered in the same degree each hold in the chart in the signs of Aries and Taurus. Their positions back in each others sign and degree will also shorten the timing considerations, as Saul moves to meet Mars, being of the same humor and element, their kindredness will not experience the traditional Combusting effect the Sun has on a planet being in such close proximity.

She (Venus) as lord of Libra 11th, and back in her Venus natural sign Taurus on the 6th house (demonstration of how we apply those things we have learned) is a part of the hosting energies where Jupiter and the POF takes importance, she having a hand in the invitation to be tested by the institution- Jupiter’s role here. ( She is lord of Libra holding Jupiter in the 11th house.) Therefore she makes a resonance of energies with the testing subject matter and the possession of it’s invitation coming into your possession. She lends her benign influence (Venus in Taurus and Mars in Aries) in the exchange of signs they each find themselves back in dignity of, additionally she will give the description of your confidence level, back in Taurus in the 6th house where she demonstrates her steadying effectiveness governing learning habits and ways and means of her processes having her effect on your calm while being tested. You are confident in your knowledge of this test.

The POF is a derivation of the Moon i.e. time=Jupiter/POF in a Cardinal sign making the conjunction also make mention of the lessening of time factors that will serve to hasten the test date, Pisces on the 4th is a key energy here, Jupiter lord of Pisces in Libra. The Part of Fortune moves to Jupiter in less than 6 degrees and takes on the movement as the Moon demonstrates. Additionally the Moon is making a partile trine with POF-judge the time less bc of their exactness of union even if the Moon is in a fixed sign in a cadent house. (fixed signs on cadent houses make for an indefinite measure of time.) (Mars is a direct force behind any action in a chart and his closeness in the sign of Aries with Saul in the 4th of timing, they being in their dignity, lessons the gauging of time also. Mars being in the 4th angle near the 5th cusp with a retrograding action taking Venus’ place is 01 degree and 59 minutes away from the partile conjunction.

These references of degrees have me coming to a judgment leaning to weeks = 2 or maybe up to 20 days, 3 weeks tops. Here’s hoping the wait is minimal and Saturn in the first will not have you fretting or in angst for any lengthy indeterminate date to be set for the testing.

The last aspect the Moon makes is an opportunity aspect with Saturn in the first house so even if the timing is lengthier for the testing date to come your way, your emotions (Moon) and feelings will not be too impatient bc you will be prepared of the occult knowledge..of timing.

All the best

Vyri

P.S. Feel free to P.M. me at the website here or the AstrologyWeekly website powered by Bulletin. (You can Google it..) My pseudo name is Vyri there..also. Take care and ace that test.

By now..

Attachments

• Mora chart data reconstructed correct date.GIF
    Mora chart data reconstructed correct date.GIF
    152.3 KB · Views: 172

Mora

These references of degrees have me coming to a judgment leaning to weeks = 2 or maybe up to 20 days, 3 weeks tops. Here’s hoping the wait is minimal and Saturn in the first will not have you fretting or in angst for any lengthy indeterminate date to be set for the testing.

The last aspect the Moon makes is an opportunity aspect with Saturn in the first place so even if the timing is lengthier for the testing date to come your way, your emotions (Moon) and feelings will not be too impatient bc you will be prepared of the occult knowledge..of timing.

All the best

Vyri

P.S. Feel free to P.M. me at the website here or the AstrologyWeekly website powered by Bulletin. (You can Google it..) My pseudo name is Vyri there..also. Take care and ace that test.

By now..

Omg!!! Sorry about my lack of knowledge in astrology, I'll contact you later on to try and make sense of all the details you told me nevertheless you are AWESOME! Yes, my mood has swinged in the last couple of weeks due to stress and all that is related to my test but still... you made some pretty darn good points such as my ascendant, how it affects me in times like these and the effect Mercury has on me (I've been told my strong temperament in professional environments, specially with men has to do with Mercury).

Thank you so much for this horary quest, it is packed with lots of information and even if I'm not getting correctly every single detail I really appreciate the time and effort you invested in my question. I'll keep you informed once the date has been settled just to give feedback. :)