Find out your Crystal Astrology & Sabian Symbols!

cheekyminx

MCsea said:
HI Cheekyminx,

This is a well balanced list of crystals-metals (in colour-form and genesis) - Tin is a powerful alchemical metal for your Sun thats something important.. you have a very well known abundant popular crystals in your list too, which often indicated a pronounced popular public persona..

The theory behind making this book is something similar to why the Jewish people have the breastplate, ancient equptians had an amulet (often these were individual and created at significant astrological times)..

I hope you find you resonate with some of the crystals you have in your chart, and that at least one or two find it into your home :)

MARINA

Well balanced list of crystals you say? Well this is a good thing to know :D YAY for tin being powerful, watch out everyone, cheeky's POWERFUL :p Well known lot of crystals eh? lol Well what can I say, only the best for cheeky. A popular public persona? Well, yes. At times its as if I have two personas, guess it comes from being a Gemini.

Amethyst, I have a fair bit of it, my favourite. I think I have another two crystals mentioned. I have a collection, haven't bought any new crystals in a long time. Might go see which ones I need then.

Thank you Marina.

MCsea

Dancing Bear said:
:(
Chart put me as a Cancerian... I am more a Leo born LAte in evening on the 23rd, July..
I find this quite often with Astrology...

HI Dancing Bear,

I love that the sabian symbols and crystals work in a bigger way than th collective 'leo' or 'cancer' you get to see one from 360 'elements' or variations rather than one of 12, you get a sabian symbol that may (or may not) work better as a reflection of who you are....

Thanks for your post

MARINA

MCsea

cheekyminx said:
Well balanced list of crystals you say? Well this is a good thing to know :D YAY for tin being powerful, watch out everyone, cheeky's POWERFUL :p Well known lot of crystals eh? lol Well what can I say, only the best for cheeky. A popular public persona? Well, yes. At times its as if I have two personas, guess it comes from being a Gemini.

Amethyst, I have a fair bit of it, my favourite. I think I have another two crystals mentioned. I have a collection, haven't bought any new crystals in a long time. Might go see which ones I need then.

Thank you Marina.

:) yep Tin is 'powerful' I know a couple of people with Tin in their astrology chart - a force to be reckoned with!

Great you have amethyst I think ALL good crystal workers should have plenty of that! I hope the crystal substition of your astrology helps crystalise your life :)

MARINA

star-lover

MCsea said:
Sorry meant to answer this in the other post..
We have some discussions in the oracle section - you can look up Sabian Symbols Cancer 3 to see what people on the forum see as this meaning
A man all bundled up in fur leading a shaggy deer - for your mars to me is you dont give up easily, you are prepared to get where you want to get....

Pluot - the Harem I love that symbol, it can mean lots of sisters or women in your life like sisters, but a good friend of mine who has this in their chart runs a curtain store - LOTS of drapes and fabric and ladies looking looking shopping :)

thanks for that - i havent looked in the forums yet, will do, but youre spot on - i never give up - i'm like a dog with a bone lol - if its there to get i will get it come hell or high water lol

dont have trepidation about the book - it looks like a sure fire success fom where i'm standing
:)

MCsea

star-lover said:
dont have trepidation about the book - it looks like a sure fire success fom where i'm standing
:)

HUGE HUGS FOR YOU STAR-LOVER
I needed to hear that!
I will remember that too :)

blessings

MARINA

Elven

Hi marina!! :)

WoW!! I love the way when I go through the chart and see a list of crystals - in my mind and then all grouped together! Beautiful rainbow clusters of 'personalities'! Its great!!

I love the name bixbite!! LOL!! sounds like a breakfast cereal!!

Its a wonderful resource marina!! Thankyou!!

Blessings Elven x

MCsea

Elven said:
Hi marina!! :)

WoW!! I love the way when I go through the chart and see a list of crystals - in my mind and then all grouped together! Beautiful rainbow clusters of 'personalities'! Its great!!

I love the name bixbite!! LOL!! sounds like a breakfast cereal!!

Its a wonderful resource marina!! Thankyou!!

Blessings Elven x

Thank you Elven for the post (blush) you are so busy and HELPFUL!

Ha - that is CUTE - bixbite is a gorgous red beryl.. very special stone :)

Pops off to re-look at you list!

MARINA

MCsea

Elven said:
Serpentine (China Jade)
Magnetite
Purple Fluorite
Blue Lace Agate
Amethyst (Dark Purple)
Pietersite (Eagle Eye)
Leopard Skin Jasper
Malachite
Strontianite
Cluster Quartz Crystal

Well the Purple Amethys and Fluorite are spiritually magnifying and you can add to that the concentration and determination from the magnetite malachite - clear sigt with the cluster quartz and the soft nature of the blue lace agate bringing our love care and hope - HEY and the protection offered by the leopart skin jasper and Pietersite you would make an AWESOME FRIEND ;)

wonderful personal crystals!

blessings

MARINA

MCsea

My crystal list...

Sun Sabian Symbol: An animal trainer. Resoluteness
Yellow Topaz

Moon Sabian Symbol: Deep-sea divers. Involvement
Ocean Pearl

Mercury Sabian Symbol: Circular paths. Congruity
Ammonite or Ammolite

Venus Sabian Symbol: Chickens intoxicated. Accentuation
Aegirine

Mars Sabian Symbol: A sculptor. Immortalization
White Marble

Jupiter Sabian Symbol: Miners emerging from a mine. Escape
Azurite and Malachite Blend

Saturn Sabian Symbol: A Christmas tree brightly decorated. Symbolization
Fuchsite

Uranus Sabian Symbol: A group around a campfire. Amiability
Fire Opal

Neptune Sabian Symbol: A military band on the march. Intrepidity
Golden Topaz

Pluto Sabian Symbol: A flag at half-mast. Respect
Black Marble

Ascendant is clay
Midheaven is Okenite
(unfortunately the free software on the site does not provide those placements..)

What I see in my chart, is that I have a practical streak that runs deep, but if need be I can sparkle :)

MARINA

Elven

Thankyou marina for looking over my crystals!!

Im thrilled bixbite is a red beryl - they are beautiful!!

and I had to smile with your ascendant as clay - you geophysist you!!! LOL!! :p

Blessings for taking the time to look at them for me!
Elven x