Meaning in your life of the Sabian Symbol

Zelmira

I was wondering if anyone knows and wants to share information about what meaning the Sabian symbol of your birthday has in your life. I know they say something about considering the one before and after your birthday too, but I have no idea what these could represent. Any information welcome. Thanks,
Zelmira

MCsea

Zelmira said:
I was wondering if anyone knows and wants to share information about what meaning the Sabian symbol of your birthday has in your life. I know they say something about considering the one before and after your birthday too, but I have no idea what these could represent. Any information welcome. Thanks,
Zelmira

Gosh I am so sorry I usually visit AT much more frequently but I was blessed with a trip to the centre of Australia - but Im back!

Zelmira - I offer some thoughts below - they are a collection of my thoughts and thoughts of others I have learnt from - Lynda Hill, Elven etc...

Karmic Condition Focus Quest

the sabian symbol directly before your birthday sabian symbol is known as your Karmic Condition, and the sabian symbol directly after, known as your Quest. The astrological information on either side of your Focus gives valuable insight into your astrology.

Karmic Condition is the mission you have set out on, and the tools you have available to you to succeed.

Focus is your strength and power source, your movement through life.

Quest sheds light onto the outcome and experience; it is the culmination of your efforts.

Example: Born on the 19th of August, the Focus is a Rainbow. (in my book I associate each degree with a crystal as listed below)

Leo 25
Karmic Condition
Desert Rose
sabian symbol A large camel crossing the desert

Leo 26
Focus
Rainbow Fluorite
Sabian symbol A rainbow

Leo 27
Quest
Citrine
Sabian symbol Daybreak

I see the sabian symbols like a best friend - I try to give them as much as they give me - I see them as signs - warning signes signs of hope - a friend to ride the good and the bad with.... a guide to being who I am - but more than that I suppose its an insight.. its up to me to see how that works in my life - its it physically or metaphysically, spiritually, emotionally or is it just the colour, location, description that resonates with me...

my sun symbol is
(taken from a complete guide to crystal astrology)
Virgo 23
Birthdays: September 14th–16th
Numerology: 173
Sabian Symbol: A lion tamer performs fearlessly in the circus arena
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Resoluteness
Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Capsule and ligaments of liver
Crystal Element: Yellow Topaz
Expression: Yellow Topaz is a gemstone. Yellow Topaz is a powerful attraction and manifestation crystal, aiding visualization and projection techniques.
Sun Focus: Purposeful and diligent, you approach all aspects of life with vigour and gusto.
Affirmation: I enjoy my life – it is the greatest show on earth.

For me I love lions, I love big dogs, I have alot of leo energy in my family, I often take myself too seriously and I need to know there is whats important and whats not (whats a show, what is skill what has been rehearsed)

my karmic condition tells me about the virgo-ness of my being - and its a service oriented feeling but also signs and symbols
Virgo 22
Sabian Symbol: A royal coat of arms
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Perogative
Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Gall-bladder
Crystal Element: Blue Sapphire
(I have had my gall bladder removed)

my QUEST
Virgo 24
Sabian Symbol: Mary and her white lamb
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Artlessness
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Capsule and ligaments of liver
Crystal Element: Gypsum

I hope I am moving into a place where I
Compassionately mirror myself in others, hopeful that it is returned (increasing unconditional love and peace)
I hope I am moving towards being a carer- nurtere and protector... communicating kindness and love to those I meet.
My Affirmation for this degree is: I invite mutual love and devotion into my life.
so I am also looking more and more to invite and live in a life of spiritual awareness.

how do your sabian symbols work in your life?

MARINA

Zelmira

Marina, thank you soooo much for this information. I just discovered the Sabian Symbols a couple of months ago (more or less), but I am fascinated with the accuracy the daily messages are showing in my life. I have read some of your posts, and also have bought some books. Your book is supposed to arrive tomorrow or Thursday, I can't wait to read it. You seem to be so knowledgeable in this subject. I am going to check the information you gave me in regard to my symbols. My focus is Taurus 5, so from there I will try to see connections with my entire life.

I am glad the reason you were out for a while was for having a nice trip, I hope you enjoyed it.

Zelmira

MCsea

Zelmira said:
Marina, thank you soooo much for this information. I just discovered the Sabian Symbols a couple of months ago (more or less), but I am fascinated with the accuracy the daily messages are showing in my life. I have read some of your posts, and also have bought some books. Your book is supposed to arrive tomorrow or Thursday, I can't wait to read it. You seem to be so knowledgeable in this subject. I am going to check the information you gave me in regard to my symbols. My focus is Taurus 5, so from there I will try to see connections with my entire life.

I am glad the reason you were out for a while was for having a nice trip, I hope you enjoyed it.

Zelmira

You do me a great honour - thank you so much forbuying my book you are very kind I hope it really helps you :)

Like you I started using the symbols in my life - then used it helping my friends, did readings, astrology readings, read more, learnt from great masters past and present and I love still learning more and more - they just work so well in my life - well the sabian symbols are obvious in my life so I am sure they are a tool Im supposed to use!

I had an amazing trip - mainly non holiday time - ie work time but the experience was very positive. Before I went I got the symbol a gold rush and I met alot of miners out ther (gold and other metals too)

let me know how you go with my book I appreciate all construcive feedback it helps me grow :)

MARINA

Zelmira

Marina:
I tried to PM you but it was rejected because your box is full. I just got your book today. I will get back to you. Regards,
Zelmira

MCsea

Thanks for letting me know :)

Ah yea - my subscription ran out - so my inbox shrunk (I think) anyway I have have made room now - and paid my subscription too

Marina

Zelmira

Great help!

Marina:
I already read the introductory pages of your book. So much information, it is fantastic. I also went to your website and got my chart with all my Sabian Symbols. Wonderful tool for people interested in Astrology and the SS! I am now in the process of matching the symbols with the meanings or aspects of all the planets. Your book is going to be for a long time by my bed side because is such a great reference tool.
As I progress in my findings I will keep you posted, and may be I have to bother you with some questions. It is going to take me some time though, because I am back to work and don't have much free time. Peace,
Zelmira

MCsea

Thank you so much for your beautiful message - you know where to find me if you want to e-mail - it does take a long time - a life time to understand ones OWN natal astrology and if my book helps in a way - thats a blessing, there are some great resources out there - good books and clever people putting it all together in a practical way takes time but is worth the investment...

have a great day

thank you

MARINA