Pixie's Hidden Lenormand....

Le Fanu

Love that tower. Love them all, and I agree with what you say in your text about Lenormands. I like your take on them.

This is the most incredible creation. So inspired, an absolute triumph! How on earth hasn't this been proposed before? I think we're entering a new phase in Lenormand creations. There's so much potential. I'm so excited about his. (can't you tell how breathless I am?) I hope you're researching printers and paper types in between all of this! :D

Once we're free of playing card inserts - see what happens - the sky's the limit!

Le Fanu

Debra said:
Copyright.
but if the images are made "unrecognisable"? But yeah - you're right - I wasn't thinking. I promise I won't tell Stuart...

Bernice

What about the RW deck that's in the Public Domain?

Bee ?

strings of life

Le Fanu said:
How on earth hasn't this been proposed before?
Debra said:
Copyright.
I was thinking the same thing...

I recognize some of them (card 27 especially). I didn't realize her artwork was public domain (and not extended). Edited: I didn't think the RWS images were.

The proposed images are beautiful (as was her artwork) - quite a creative concept here.

gregory

aurarcana said:
I was thinking the same thing...

I recognize some of them (card 27 especially). I didn't realize her artwork was public domain (and not extended). The RWS images aren't.

The proposed images are beautiful (as was her artwork) - quite a creative concept here.
I think they ARE now :) Check that website.

strings of life

gregory said:
I think they ARE now :) Check that website.
Then that is AWESOME!

:thumbsup:

nicky

Trice Holy One owns a Pam A - how is this under that dubious US Games copyright?

Anat

Well done! I can't wait to read the next installment.

Love,

Grainne