What Lenormand deck is the postman bringing?

greatdane

THE FLONZ VICTORIAN!

The moment it's ready, it's MIIIIINE! :)

BlueLotus

Currently, I am waiting for the Lenormand Cartomancy (Butler).

Madame Squee

Antiquarian -- Tarot Size! :D

Asher

I got Butler's Lenormand Cartomancy set yesterday. Looking forward to trying it out.

Rhinemaiden

I just received Chronata's Haunted (Halloween) Lenormand.... what a delight! I wish it were October so I could do a reading by pumpkin light. I think this deck is in short supply... grab it while you still can!

Poker sized cards, black on orange art with a reversible back - each deck numbered - comes with a LWB in a black organza bag. It's a real treat for trick or treat season. ;)

http://tarotgoodies.webs.com/apps/webstore/products/show/4153384

Le Fanu

A Schmid, a Paris Primitive, a couple of mini Games of Hopes, a tin for my Wüst, a couple of spare Dondorfs.

Is there any greater Lenormand bliss than this?

Glass Owl

I just ordered the Fairy Tale Fortune Cards so they are on the way. I also pre-ordered Rana George's book.

pluto'sapprentice258

Pixie's Hidden Lenormand in miniature...beautiful! Can't wait. :love:

Marcus R

I picked up a pack of "French Cartomancy" and a "Learning Lenormand" book, last weekend. The cards are a beautiful traditional German style (dondorf I think the book said). I am very pleased with them.
Lenormand is so different to tarot. I will have to put this on the backlist till i get much more practise and skill with tarot (I need it)

Ryver

I am waiting for Lenormand Orakelkarten - blaue Eule from BD.

Glass Owl, those fairy tale fortune cards and the book are adorable. Love them!