Lenormand Two-Card Sentence Game

Bonny

Clover - Stork

An opportunity that brings positive change

What do I need to know?

Bouquet - garden

You need some relaxing refreshing and rejuvenating flower show walks... Go for walks in gardens full of flowers if you can

- best to keep in mind for my relationship with J?

danieljuk

Sun/child

Thinks will be looking up for you if you are looking for something new in your life or if you have children happy times with them

What is this opportunity mentioned by BE referring to?

I keep getting this message currently about a mysterious new man, hmmmm! feedback shall come if it happens

sorry you got skipped, for you....

Mice + Anchor
I see this as directly referencing my reading I did for you in the Lenormand circle, what's eating away are you will go and you will find your anchor. I wonder how it will go with your interest guy? :heart: An opportunity for stability, after worry.

- best to keep in mind for my relationship with J?

House + Rider
J likes to be homely, J likes to come to your house and collect you. I think J is quite traditional and likes to do nice things in that area, so let them be a bit of a courteous Knight :)

Q. Is a new guy entering my life in March?

anie

I keep getting this message currently about a mysterious new man, hmmmm! feedback shall come if it happens

sorry you got skipped, for you....

Mice + Anchor
I see this as directly referencing my reading I did for you in the Lenormand circle, what's eating away are you will go and you will find your anchor. I wonder how it will go with your interest guy? :heart: An opportunity for stability, after worry.

House + Rider
J likes to be homely, J likes to come to your house and collect you. I think J is quite traditional and likes to do nice things in that area, so let them be a bit of a courteous Knight :)

Q. Is a new guy entering my life in March?

clouds + Coffin
I see you moving from confusion to clarity this month.. nothing about a new guy.. this felt more focused on you moving to a place of understanding

Q: What will be the outcome of this current time apart?

GotH

Q: What will be the outcome of this current time apart?

Ring - House

Looks like someone within the home will see where the commitment lays.

How well did they do?

Lee

Hi everyone, this thread is getting too long, so please join us in the new thread. :) That new thread starts off with Anie's entry, originally posted here.

Thanks,
Lee, Lenormand Moderator