My morning ritual (most days anyways)

JustJazzie

This is my current collection of pocket stones. Most mornings, I like to go up the left side of the grid with my pendulum. Focusing on which chakras I most need to work on that day. When I get a yes to the color, I go across and collect the stones that I receive a yes answer to.

Most days, I get 2/3 stones that I pocket. Rarely have I received a yes answer to more.
I began this ritual started out with only one set of chakra stones, and it worked just as well! (and was honestly simpler back then) But, as my collection grew, so did my ritual!

I have personally found it extremely enlightening to know which energies and thought processes might need a boost for that day!

If any of you use a similar method, or decide to try this out out- I would be super interested to hear your experience!

28959169984_b37f08067b_c.jpg

celticnoodle

oh, what a LOVELY set to have, JustJazzie!

What is the crystal that is the first one in the first line at the top?

Very nice collection and what a great idea to do too. I haven't done that sort of a ritual with them, but I do like to pick my crystals out that I feel the need for. Whatever I am most drawn to when I eye them. :)

However, that said--when I am knowingly going into hostile territory - I always pack my jet stones in my pockets (I wear jeans A LOT) and also my rose quartz. the jet keeps me grounded, but the rose quartz reminds me to be kind to myself.

When I'm anxious too--(specifically a trip to the dentist, or any other medical appt. that has me anxious), those crystals help me. sometimes I'll include my clear quartz too. :)

Thank you for sharing your crystal lovelies with us! :)

JustJazzie

oh, what a LOVELY set to have, JustJazzie!

What is the crystal that is the first one in the first line at the top?

Very nice collection and what a great idea to do too. I haven't done that sort of a ritual with them, but I do like to pick my crystals out that I feel the need for. Whatever I am most drawn to when I eye them. :)

However, that said--when I am knowingly going into hostile territory - I always pack my jet stones in my pockets (I wear jeans A LOT) and also my rose quartz. the jet keeps me grounded, but the rose quartz reminds me to be kind to myself.

When I'm anxious too--(specifically a trip to the dentist, or any other medical appt. that has me anxious), those crystals help me. sometimes I'll include my clear quartz too. :)

Thank you for sharing your crystal lovelies with us! :)

OHH! That top one is a really neat geode piece that was given to me! It was one of my very first crystals. Its like a miniature little crystal cave.

Here is a closeup!
12573057144_1d7750e416_b.jpg

I held jet for the first time a few weeks ago. A friend got some and thought it was obsidian. A very interesting vibration it has! Rose quartz is such a nice touch. I like what you said "be kind to yourself" A lesson so many need to learn!

As for going out....Im a...unique? empath and I can't go out without dripping in protection. lol. I use alexandrite earrings/ring, a labradorite/parasolite bracelet on my receiving hand, a chakra balancing and grounding bracelet on my giving hand, so energy may enter me cleansed and leave balanced. selenite and a protection essential oil aromatherapy locket around my neck, to protect my aura AND whatever pocket stones I need that day for personal balance. Sometimes, often times- it still isn't enough. But I try!

Tanga

What a fun idea!!!