The Housewives Tarot - study group discussion

Queen of Disks

That's fine, I tend to skip around with cards anyway. :)

strings of life

Queen of Disks said:
That's fine, I tend to skip around with cards anyway. :)
Likewise. You've made my night (as I sign off now). I'll see you around in the threads.

Queen of Disks

Watch out...

The links to the threads in the Study Index are weird (The window that pops up makes it look like I am logged off but I am not and I can't post on them. ) :confused: If you do a search for the threads then they come up. Also, there is a Housewives Magician thread that is not on the Study Index.

LizA

Me, me, me. I love this fun deck.

strings of life

Queen of Disks said:
The links to the threads in the Study Index are weird (The window that pops up makes it look like I am logged off but I am not and I can't post on them. ) :confused: If you do a search for the threads then they come up. Also, there is a Housewives Magician thread that is not on the Study Index.
I'll PM Sulis about adding The Magician to the index. The person who created it probably forgot to.

LizA said:
Me, me, me. I love this fun deck.
The more the merrier! Feel free to start at any time.

Queen of Disks

I think you pmed me instead. :p

strings of life

Queen of Disks said:
I think you pmed me instead. :p
I Cc:ed you since you made the discoveries :).

All is fixed now. Thanks Sulis!

Queen of Disks

Thanks Sulis! I will post some things when I get home.

strings of life

Work has slayed me this week.

I will revisit this deck soon. Lots of flip-flopping going on as per usual with me ;).

strings of life

Bumping this again because I'd really like to try and get this going. A friend of mine were discussing this deck recently and I just saw a thread in Tarot Decks about it. The Housewives is a deck that I always come back to. It's such a kitchy, quirky, fun, modern (in a '50s kind of way), great reading deck.

I've bumped so many Study Groups and gave never actually followed through. Posted a few cards here and there, sure.

If anyone wants to join in this study group, that would be swell :).