Marina's amazing message

Lynda

Hi All (waves from the Blue Mountains :) )

Marina's work with crystals looks like it holds great promise. I was rather amazed to get an email from her with the Sabian Symbol for Libra 9 corresponding with Picasso stone. I'd asked Marina whether that stone was included in her list. Libra 9 - The Masters Hanging in a Special Room in an Art Gallery Sometimes They Seem to Speak With Each Other.

This is my MC - the part of the chart that speaks of career and status and one's outer world. This Symbol is so amazingly apt for the Sabian Symbols themselves as each is a vignette, 'a painting', an 'image'. I've marvelled at how this is Marc Edmund Jones' Sun degree, MEJ being the man who, with the spiritualist medium Elsie Wheeler, gave birth to the Sabian Symbols.

Well done, Marina! and I hope to contribute to the threads on the Symbols soon. I'm renovating my house and it's keeping me very busy!

Greetings from DownUnder
Lynda

MCsea

Looks round the corner, Oh shucks blushing,
I hope ALL the elements/crystals/minerals have a story - but the picasso stone is pretty AWESOME Thanks for sharing it Lynda..

I have REALLY enjoyed finding an 'element' for each symbol, and for the vast majority of them it was quite straight forward!

With each discussion of an individual symbol Im adding the 'element' and WHY it jumped out and wanted to be chosen - in my words, and would LOVE it if anyone can contribute to that - and of course if anyone gets a different message for a symbol Im happy to change the 'element'

The full list of 360 elements - draft is at - http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=56459

Thanks Lynda with out your suggestion that I could do it I would not have

MARINA