Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - Signup

Sylvie Steinbach

Small Lenormand Study Group -New!

Following the excitement on the small Lenormand - 2 English books on the Lenormand- I decided to create a study group for everyone who wants to learn or perfect their understandings on the 36 cards. I strongly advise to the participants to have my book 'The Secrets of the Lenormand Oracle' to be familiar with my technique and definitions. Please register yourself on that new thread so we all know who will be actively involved.
I will be addressing topics covered in the book and give additional details. As well I will be talking about karmic connections and others.
I hope you will be interested in that new thread as it will be about teaching the features of the deck.
Let's get started!

Sylvie Steinbach

Astraea

Sylvie, is this where we register? It's a great idea, thank you!

6 Haunted Days

I will be participating when I can, it might be hit and miss, I'm always so busy with only small snippits of time. Study groups are fairly informal on AT, so people might be popping in and out (you don't have to register to participate in other study groups so many may not realize this when they post in here).

But that said I am waiting on your book, hopefully will get it within a week, and I am really looking forward to learning and discovering many things!

faunabay

I would definitely be popping in when I can too! :) This sounds great. I'm excited to learn more!!

Sylvie Steinbach

So far so good!

It's by letting me know you are interested in that thread that I know you register. Because threads stayed recorded it does not matter if you are in and out you can catch up easily by reading what has been said so far.
You may want to let know others about the opportunity.

Now I will be starting by asking you to set up few things:

1- find someone who you are good friend with and who is ready to play 'guinea pig'. this person will be the one you will learn the Lenormand by giving readings to.

2- as a group you must decide what subject you wish to start with: love, career, business? are you interested in timing? what would be your first interets?

3- use a Lenormand that does not have any poems. playing cards instead OK

4- have the book handy

5- keep a journal of tips and sample readings.

6- make sure you follow the chapter Secret 7 whenever you perform a session. Very important for those of you who are beginners...

7- if you are a professional psychic by trade and use the Lenormand already please be kind to PM me first if you wish to share your input. I ask this because it is easy to confuse beginners and students on definitions and old meanings/techniques and I want some control over the information being shared in this specific thread. I have 30 years of professional experience using the small Lenormand and read more than 18,000 people with this deck. My expertise is solid.
I will invite some pros to this thread who have been familiar with the deck so that all can benefit from their experiences. Every psychic is different so it is good to get different perspectives.

Ok so let me know what you want to start with. But I will wait that everyone has the book in hands before moving forward.

kindly
sylvie

Nina*

I'm in too. :)

huredriel

I'm interested but don't have the book yet, plus so far I've only read entirely intuitively. I have the Mystical btw.

Lee

I'd like to participate as well! I have the book and the French Cartomancy deck.

As far as a subject to start with, I vote for career or business, rather than love or timing.

-- Lee

Gavriela

I think I may fall into the dreaded 'professional psychic who uses Lenormand' category, so I won't be commenting, but I'm certainly interested in seeing Lenormand information made more available.

So I'll give a vote of support, and I shall read the thread - and maybe pop in from time to time.

6 Haunted Days

Gavriela said:
I think I may fall into the dreaded 'professional psychic who uses Lenormand' category, so I won't be commenting, but I'm certainly interested in seeing Lenormand information made more available.

So I'll give a vote of support, and I shall read the thread - and maybe pop in from time to time.

I for one am very interested in your experience and knowledge, and I am sure others are too, perhaps we can start a general thread too on any ideas, comments and thoughts we have on the Lenomand? I have much enjoyed your posts in the other threads! :)