A Deck for The Toledano Tradition?

Rosanne

I have a large range of Tarot decks to choose from.
I wish to study the Kabbalah in what seems to be called the 'Toledano Tradition.';

Which Tarot deck to use?
From a long usage point of view the RWS would seem to fit; except I want a different deck.
Thank you
~Rosanne

Richard

I have a large range of Tarot decks to choose from.
I wish to study the Kabbalah in what seems to be called the 'Toledano Tradition.';

Which Tarot deck to use?
From a long usage point of view the RWS would seem to fit; except I want a different deck.
Thank you
~Rosanne

The attachment is, I think, the only mention of Tarot in Halevi's book kabbalah: Tradition of hidden knowledge. The illustration is Le Bateleur from a Conver TdM. My favorite reconstructions of the Conver are the Marteau-Grimaud and the beautiful CBD.

Attachments

• halevi.jpg
    halevi.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 156

Rosanne

Ahhhhh Thanks LR. I have a Marteau-Grimaud Conver. What is the Beautiful CBD(aside from the Central Business District)?
I think I need to add I was not thinking of 'The Kabbalah Centre" of Madonna fame traditions- who seem to use the Luriac way. More Orthodox Kabbalah really- so a TdM would be perfect I guess. I was trying to think outside the square (lol) and none of the Handpainted early cards fit either/really. Poo Bah!
~Rosanne