Discussion Group - Sevens

Poledra

This has fallen a bit behind, but I think we should push on! The sevens are the beginning of the last push on the road of the suits, representing a reassessment and rededication of sorts. How do you feel the sevens are similar? Different? What jumps out and you about them and do you have any experiences that match these cards?

Poledra

poivre

Sevens-
challenges - Chariot

7 - the number of the mind...what's on your mind
7- spirit challenges you
7- a mystical number

7 Cups
- spirit challenge you to overcome obstacles of emotions
- second chances... lots of dreaming of what could manifest in your life
- personal dreams and wishes you hold in your mind

7 Wands
- spirit challenges to overcome obstacles using your own energy
- standing your own ground with what you believe in
- not afraid to be who you are

7 Pentacles
- spirit challenges to overcome obstacles using your faith
- use your mind to have patience and faith

7 Swords
- spirit challenges to overcome obstacles using strategy
- using your mind to find your way through a situation
- Swords as air and 7 as your mind so your mind is working

I use the 7 as inward strength what we do not show and
the number 1 as the aggresive strength that we show

Seven is a number that works your mind that's what I find similar
in each card.

What's different about the 7 cards would be that it's a
personal thought or idea that sometimes we do not share or
show to others, where the other card suit would.

It's a personal number. Sometimes only words can express
what's going on.

I don't think I answered the question right, but left this
posted anyways. :(

ros
:)

rcb30872

Just start with the cards themselves and try to sum things up at the end.

Seven of Wands ~ well, the guy seems like he is on the defensive. But at the same time, he has got one foot on each side of a stream of water, maybe that might indicate a struggle or conflict within his mind, you know, should he stay in the past, or should he go into the future, just doubts, I would imagine. Well, if he is defensive,then that would indicate competition, well, I tend to view this card as with competition at any rate, but you have the upper hand. This sense of competition can be real, or it could be perceived, in a sense that you are being defensive, but there is no reason for you to be so.

Seven of Cups ~ basically I tend to view this as perhaps illusions and dreams as such. I mean, you might one particular thing, for example, but before you go ahead and decide that is what you want, and you are going to go for it, you should at least think things through, you know, is it what you really want? Is it just some fantasy? Is it going to be a dream come true? Or is it going to be a nightmare? But at the same time, if you have a dream of some sort, it is not going to come about unless you do something about it.

Seven of Swords ~ It could be the fact that you have learnt a lesson, and so you leave the situation, and you are only going to take with you what you need to take with you, ie, the lesson learnt, and just leave the rest behind. On the other hand, I tend to see this as a shonky deal, theft, deception and the like.

Seven of Pentacles ~ Basically something is not making progress, are you going to stick with that? or are you going to try something different.

Major Arcana ~ VII - The Chariot, and XVI - The Tower
Chariot is about making your mind up and about doing something, and then you do whatever to make it come to a reality, but at the same time, it can be seen as beign pulled into two different directions. The Tower is about destructive forces, breaking down walls and enlightenment.

Overall ~ about choices, and about being torn, in a matter of speaking. I tend to see this as a bit of "illusions" and all things associated with that as well. Some sort of struggle and conflict in the mind, possibly, as well.