Where To Find FRIENDSHIP spread?

Trailgirl

Hi there!
Wondered whether any of you kind ladies & gentlemen have got a spread to help a querent who feels very isolated (recent split from a partner, change of town, lack of job) find new friends?
Is there anything that would be more specific than simply "get out more, follow your hobbies,etc."?
Many thanks in advance!

MaineGirl117

I would be really interested in a spread like this too!

Dolphin_Dreamer

I'm working on it... will get back to you

Dolphin_Dreamer

I would call this Finding Friends

I'm really sorry.. I'm not as creative these days :/ What sort of questions would help this? maybe that will spark me up cause I haven't been able to put something together without it seeming like it was about something else...

alternatively tweaked my Lost pet spread:

I would call this Finding Friends..

Card One - Where are they now: Location?
Card Two - Where do they hang out: Environment?
Card Three - What am I doing that interferes with me finding friends?
Card Four - What they are doing that interferes with me finding them?
Card Five - What can I do that will improve my chances of finding friends?
Card Six - When is it best time to look for friends?
Card Seven - How is the best way to look for friends?
Card Eight - Me

xxx8
xxxxx7
xx2xxx6
3xx1x5
xx4

Mostly this is self explanatory, but I think they all might help you make better choices. In truth, for what you are looking for, this is just a template and just laying out the cards, maybe with light interps and looking at what suits, qualities energies are present really gives a good picture of what is involved, so using the questions is optional. I found (I tried this using someone I slightly know) that using the meaning of the suit with the basic card meaning for elaboration seems to work best, but your mileage may vary. ie Card one: King of Rods would mean He is in a place where there is a lot of growth and new beginnings (farm or farmers market), enthusiasm for life and encouragement seems to indicate to me a place where sales are high..

Oddly, just previous to seeing your post I was looking to make a spread basically on how to be your own best friend lol

Hope this makes sense..

MaineGirl117

Hi Dolphin_Dreamer

I've been watching this thread and jumped at the chance to try this spread. Unfotunately, it read back to me about a past "friendship" (relationship) and 6,7,8 seemed more like advice to move on. This might just be me, or how I saw the cards. I'll post my reading tomorrow in the forum and maybe you can take a look at it.

Some questions that you might use if you continue developing this spread:

What situations will put me in the path of a possible friend?
What attributes/characteristics/physical appearance will they have?
What will we have in common?
How might we differ, but compliment each other?
Is this person reliable/dependable/trustworthy? (something I'd find important to know)
Is this person my age? older? younger?
Will they be a mentor?
What are they here to teach me? (as I believe the philosophy that every person we meet is there to teach us something of ourselves)
What am I here to teach them?
What activities will we most enjoy doing?
How will I know (what signs) when I've met them?

Hope this jogs the creative juices, it's definitely got me thinking.. hmm.. (I've never made a spread before) Thanks for giving this your attention, and I look forward to your "being your own best friend" spread too!

ETA: just read this back, and the questions I suggested don't really answer the WHERE scenario :( Oops.

caridwen

Hi there!
Wondered whether any of you kind ladies & gentlemen have got a spread to help a querent who feels very isolated (recent split from a partner, change of town, lack of job) find new friends?
Is there anything that would be more specific than simply "get out more, follow your hobbies,etc."?
Many thanks in advance!

Current situation
What is blocking me from changing this situation
What attracts people to me
What puts people off
What are the right circumstances for me to find friends
What are the wrong circumstances
Overall Guidance

Something like this might help.:)