Who wants a cheap, wipe-clean, on-the-go Marseilles?

CharlotteK

It's here. The cards are quite large and very plasticky. In fact I will need to trim some excess plastic film from down the sides of a couple. Two of pentacles has N Conver, so it is the same photo-reproduction deck. Was £6.99 with free delivery from EBay so good value!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

nisaba

Enjoy!

Of course, I know you will.

bonebeach

*crosses fingers*

I think that I might have FINALLY found a copy of the really plastic deck, the older one, that this thread is actually about? Since I have the newer/not plastic one already, I'll get to directly compare. Hopefully I got the right one this time. Hopefully, hopefully.

But for $9, I'll live either way. :)

nisaba

*crosses fingers*

I think that I might have FINALLY found a copy of the really plastic deck, the older one, that this thread is actually about?

<hopping from one foot to the other> Oh, I *really* hope you have! You've got to have some decks because they're beautiful and others because they're ugly, some because they're historical and others because they're hysterical, some for their unbelievably good cardstock, and others for the plastic.

What collection is complete without contrasts?

Let us know all about it when it arrives - I'll be holding my breath until then. <holds breath> <turns blue and falls over>