Bella Sara Cards

Satori

Bella Sara Cards as pictured here are really sweet, lovely cards. Each card has a little phrase, an affirmation and bit of advice really.

These cards are so sweet, and I started thinking you might be able to do readings with them. They each come with a code too, which allows you to play on-line with them, so that you have a whole barn of horses to play with. They are really nice cards.

So for example, I have some of the cards here. Here is a smattering of the phrases you can find:

Let go and enjoy the ride!
You will always have more chances!
Be free to change your mind.
Be patient! You will get what you need when you need it most.

And on they go. As I sat sifting through the cards my kids had gotten for Christmas, I realized these were little oracle packs. So I got really excited and decided to use the cards for a reading for myself. I am amazed at what has been happening with them-well not so amazed because we all know with the proper intent, you get useful and amazing messages from the divine no matter the source.

Now honestly, some of the cards are a bit....simplistic and border on cutesy...because they are meant for children. However, let me say that for a few bucks you can pick up a few packs of these and have a sweet little horsey oracle!

Has anyone out there seen these? What do you think???

moderndayruth

I like the cards cards, thanks for posting the links Satori - i haven't seen them before. :thumbsup:
Personally i do need "simplistic and border on cutesy" messages occasionally! :D
(Aren't we all eternal children at some level? ;))

Satori

ah, ruth, thanks for the reply! You are sweet yourself for doing so. Look for a surprise in your PM box! :)

moderndayruth

Thank you, Satori! :love:

cardlady22

My 11 year old daughter got the Nintendo DS game for Christmas and it gives her a Card of the Day ~ some of them are incredible thoughts. The artwork is exquisite!

tarotlyn

I just saw those advertised on Dish TV...can't remember the channel...
I think the price was around $19.

Since I don't have any children, and since my Chihuahuas don't play cards (yet:laugh:),
I didn't pay a lot of attention to the ad. So, I am not sure if that price was
for a whole set or not. They showed a phone number for ordering.

Since the ad said these were like kids' "horse collecting" cards, I didn't realize
they could be used as an Oracle deck...that is great, Satori! What a blessing!
Sounds like you are getting some interesting readings with them.
:):heart:Lyn

deb13b

What a sweet looking deck !

Satori

Actually, I'm thinking of enlisting the help of Valeria the Wicked Blade to snip up some of the cards. So that it is just the horses, no affirmations. But I do think they are like little training cards for the kids...

lightbug

oh this is so cute! :)

beachcomb

tarotlyn said:
my Chihuahuas don't play cards (yet:laugh:),

lol- the way mine watch me with mine i sometimes think they will hop up on the chair and ask to do a reading for me.

these cards are really cute and i like that they are postive. i also liked the reading you got, am going to order these for my neice she's been interested in my deck but some of the cards are scary for her but these cards seem like a perfect fit.

thanks so much for the link :D