Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck

Mellaenn

I just bought this oracle deck today, and I really like it, but I want to see how it will hold up when I do readings. It is very beautiful and I personally enjoy the clear imagery of most of the cards. I'm trying to learn about numerology now, too, so this is a great tool.

I also enjoy the novelty of having chakra cards appear here and there.

I will post later when I've had a chance to do some readings.

Alison

Are there any more card examples anywhere? I am interested in this one but dont want to buy it on the strength of just two pictures. Havnt found any samples on net at all. Alison

Eternal Sunshine

im so glad i found a thread on this! i noticed this deck hasn't been reviewed and isn't in the HUGE list of decks that Aeclectic.net has.

I have this deck and I love it so far! colors a BEAUTIFUL and so far has been extremely accurate. i do like the chakra cards because it kinda shows you what chakra you need to pay attention to or which chakra may be blocked. And to show the accuracy... ive done a few different spreads on myself and the Solar Plexus chakra showed up in them (ive yet to pull any other chakra card in reading for myself) and a few weeks ago someone read for me using this deck and sure enough...the Solar Plexus Chakra card came up. Guess i need to unblock that sucker, ay? :)

anyway.. after buying this deck (at night time) i handled them for a couple of hours and the next day i was excited ALL DAY to get home and play with them some more. lol

TarotDreamer

Yay! Another Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck Lover!

Eternal Sunshine,
I was glad to read your post. Like you, I am very excited about this deck. Yet, no one seems to be talking about it, which is too bad.
I've experienced the same thing regarding the Chakra cards. I kept getting the Throat Chakra card in readings. I also would get Violet 7 (7 of Wands) and Indigo 4 (4 of Swords) a lot as well.
I have become a First Degree Reiki Practitioner since acquiring the deck. The Chakra cards will now be more useful, as I can send Reiki to that area for healing.
So glad you love your deck!

James

Sheri

Hi everyone,

I wanted to mention that the February 2009 issue of Tarot Reflections features an interivew with John Holland, the creator of the Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck. We didn't get card images with the interview, but we will be featuring his deck in a later issue, though!

The announcement for the issue (and link) is in the Advertising forum.

:love: Sheri

Moon_Sparkle

Hey everyone,

I'm new here. I just purchased this deck the other day after being drawn to the wonderful colours within the cards. I also own the Osho Zen Tarot which sort of reminds me of this. The bright, vibrant colours.

Anyways, I have experienced something with this set that i've never experienced before. As I was taking them out and looking at them I noticed I had two of one card. I instantly thought "Oh no!! I'm missing a card" so I went through my deck and counted and made sure I had all the cards and they were all there plus one extra copy. It was the #2 Sacral Chakra card. Does this mean something special? Am I supposed to pay attention to this? I just find it so weird. I also looked on Amazon.com for reviews and saw that someone else also got an additional card. Did anyone else here experience this?

Madison_Mayfair

I just got this yesterday. The moment that I opened it, I instantly liked it and I felt such great energy shuffling through the cards. I think I'll enjoy using these :)

Golden Moon

Moon_Sparkle said:
Hey everyone,

I'm new here. I just purchased this deck the other day after being drawn to the wonderful colours within the cards. I also own the Osho Zen Tarot which sort of reminds me of this. The bright, vibrant colours.

Anyways, I have experienced something with this set that i've never experienced before. As I was taking them out and looking at them I noticed I had two of one card. I instantly thought "Oh no!! I'm missing a card" so I went through my deck and counted and made sure I had all the cards and they were all there plus one extra copy. It was the #2 Sacral Chakra card. Does this mean something special? Am I supposed to pay attention to this? I just find it so weird. I also looked on Amazon.com for reviews and saw that someone else also got an additional card. Did anyone else here experience this?

Taht could mean that you need to keep an eye out or clean your Chakra:). Do further investigation.

Bernice

This deck seems to fall into the same catagory as the Tarot Lenormand which is neither an Oracle nor a Tarot - the sort of hybrid that doesn't really do anything for me. I like John Hollands' artwork, but I'm not too fond of photo-decks.

I've just realised that it's a Hay House release. 'Nuff said.

Bee :)