Zirkus Magi

Freder

Final Days

Eleven days left to go in the Kickstarter project meant to collect enough pre-orders to allow me to publish the deck. Light and dark, new and old, it was created to function as a working deck with the practitioner in mind -- not just as an art deck. Welcome to the Great Circus of Life.

The goal is really quite close, but so is the deadline. If you haven't seen the deck, take a look -- all the cards are viewable at the link in the prior post, and the kickstarter project itself, complete with a short trailer for the deck, can be found here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1911920092/tarot-of-the-zirkus-magi-full-deck

Thank you.

Thoughtful

Oh Freder l do really hope this deck gets the funding required. I would be so disappointed not to have it.
I will keep my fingers crossed that all will be well :)

Thoughtful

Just had a look at the funding on Kickstarter, it is so, so, close to target now. I shall allow myself to start getting excited :D

Sar

Hmm, hope Kickstarter take Visa Spend On, because I don't own a regular credit card.

Thoughtful

Sar, Not too sure about Visa Spend on and how it works. But l believe you ask for a certain amount to go on your card ready for you to spend.
If that is the case, as long as you have enough money for the deck on your card you should be fine in buying.
Hope this works out for you and you can get this great tarot :)

Sar

Sar, Not too sure about Visa Spend on and how it works. But l believe you ask for a certain amount to go on your card ready for you to spend.
If that is the case, as long as you have enough money for the deck on your card you should be fine in buying.
Hope this works out for you and you can get this great tarot :)

That is how the Spend On works, I know that. If Kickstarters takes the Spend On card, that is another question, anyway I am going to check that out.

Thoughtful

Here's wishing you luck! do let me know how it goes, there may be others in the same situation.

Sar

Here's wishing you luck! do let me know how it goes, there may be others in the same situation.

Hope it works, Spend On is a nice way of using only the money you actually own.

trzes

Congratulations! :party: I just saw that Mägi has reached the goal.

Of course my exitement is entirey selfish. I want that full deck })