New to the Fey

dadsnook2000

A little while longer

I have also been busy. I could use a clock with 28 hours in a day, if anyone has one. They Fey have taken a back seat as I'm busy rebuilding my web-site, putting in a cobble-stone drive way and garden walls, plus all the usual stuff with the kids (scouting, karate, sports) and helping the wife run the house.

I'd like to pick up the Fey cards again using the multi-tiered approach I had used several months ago to examine the various ways and levels in which they can speak to us. Dave

erartemis

Hai Everyone.. especially the last poster : Dave, Helevthica, tarabones.

also Hi to Lunalafey!

I'm new & Fey is my first tarot... same with Jewel, I have it already a year and start excited to learn it 1-2weeks lately after I get really bored with my daily routine, never ending work and under-pressure. It feels relaxing when I can stop from thinking about work stuff, take a deep breath, meditating and "get-to-know-better" to my Fey Tarot.

anyway to those already very busy, thank's because building this threads with lots of information. for a newbie like me, its just like finding a big gold mine.. :>

tarobones

enjoy

Hope you enjoy the Fey. I find the deck fascinating and I am always learning new twists. This forum is a gold mine too. BB, Michael

dadsnook2000

For erartemis --- and others

Welcome to the Fey. We all take profound pleasure in this exquisit deck and its two creators. Since this deck is not a clone and is not an exercise in artwork, nor is it a re-telling/re-casting of a legend or theme-book, we revel in its fresh perspectives and seeming ability to move us up to a higher perspective. From the places the Fey takes us, I feel that we can offer more sensitivity, insight and intuitive access into our explorations for those who seek our assistance. Do post here, do let us know what you find and experience. I'll be on vacation for the middle weeks of July but look forward to rejoining this list around the 25th or so. Dave

Chronata

Finally! I just received mine in the mail this week. A glorious trade...what I can't believe is...what the heck TOOK ME SO LONG?

I think I wanted this deck instantly when I had my first reading with it last year, by my friend Contrascarpe.

I never relaized that it was as deeply satisfying and magnificent as it is!

I have read the book, and now I am looking through each and every post in this study group.

I hope to post some things soon...but now I am just going through my love at first sight romance week with the beautiful fey!

dadsnook2000

Happy for you

Chronata, I'm so glad you now have your Fey deck -- my sense is that it has to be a perfect match for you. It has helped to deepen my readings. Just did a reading on All Things Tarot for CT -- have to wait for some feedback. Dave

Owl Song

I'm feystruck. I don''t know what it is about these ineffable, charming, vibrant fey but I'm uttely captivated by them. Almost 7 months without touching a Tarot deck and I've come back into reading again with my Fey Tarot, which I had hardly touched before. It's almost as if the Fey knew that earlier was not the right time for them. But now is.

I love handling this deck. I love just looking through the card images over and over again. At first the Fey were quiet--or I just wasn't listening attentively enough. Then suddenly they grew more talkative and now, now the floodgates have opened and they have so much to say I can barely take it all in.

I may not be writing much at the moment but I'll be here reading the discussion forums. I feel like a child discovering something for the first time, before words, and I want to just revel in those new discoveries before breaking the feelings down into language.

This is a treasure of a deck. I'm so glad the Fey were here for me after my sabbatical.

I needed them.

greenbeans

I have had this deck for a few weeks and just had the chance to take a good look at it. I usually prefer decks with earthy, muted colours, and so I wasn't sure I'd like the bright manga-esque style. But I love it! I can only echo what has been said above about this perhaps almost naive looking deck having unexpected depth. The fey seem to sparkle and glow with life...I cannot wait to make their better aquaintance.

siouxj73

Hi everyone! I've been admiring the Fey from afar, but decided to go ahead and take the leap after some prodding from my mentor. I picked up my wonderful deck today! I'm really looking forward to getting to know them better.

tarobones

wondrous

hope you're enjoying the Fey.......it's a wonderful deck! BB, Michael