Meditation Tarot (Japan) by Mondo Oki and Mei Unasaka

Natsumi

Hello,

Greetings from Argentina.

I am interested in getting the "Meditation Tarot" from Japan, made by Mondo Oki and Mei Unasaka. Here I leave some pictures about the deck: http://rozamira-tarot.ru/galeria/albom-japan-meditation-tarot.html
The problem here: There is a publication of someone in Los Angeles, USA, selling it on E-bay, but that person is not making any shipments to my country; So I am trying to get it as I can.

I would like to know if someone has it -and in that case, if you could post the pictures of the minor arcana; If nobody has it, but has information of the company that published it... Please, let me know. I will appreciate it.

Thanks,
Natsumi

Curious Dragon

Oh, that is one gorgeous deck! Unfortunately, according to Tarot Garden, it's a majors only deck with two extra cards. They also say they're sold out of it. Not sure where else you could find it. Maybe Amazon.com?

Natsumi

Oh, that is one gorgeous deck! Unfortunately, according to Tarot Garden, it's a majors only deck with two extra cards. They also say they're sold out of it. Not sure where else you could find it. Maybe Amazon.com?

Hello Curious Dragon,

Thanks for replying and for the information.
Yes, I have found it on Amazon; But the problem is that I cannot get the deck because the people that are selling it, do not make any shipments to Argentina, or even South America. So I am trying to get in contact with the company that published it or the authors, and with a little bit of luck I may get it.

Thank you,
Natsumi

Curious Dragon

That's too bad. I'm sorry I couldn't find out who the publishers are.

Natsumi

That's too bad. I'm sorry I couldn't find out who the publishers are.

It's ok. I am sure I will have it; Sooner or later... Thanks for the good intentions!!

Greetings,
Natsumi

ahclem

You might try contacting the seller baby_dream on ebay. She's a great source of Japanese decks.