Hidden Waters Tarot aka the one with the inkblots!

Calayvie

Wow this is cool. It'd be great for practicing intuition. I think its going on my wish list!

Southerngem65

Really Fantastic

I looked at all the images and I am really impressed. I love that they have the traditional RWS names on the cards. The images are so vibrant. I thought all the cards would end up looking like the same blob of ink - but they really don't. For me most of the images really invoked a meaning. They really moved me. They are on my wish list now too.

According to the Etsy site (where they are available for pre-order) they are $45USD.

opalbutterfly

I love this deck! It's such an amazing idea, my husband who doesn't read Tarot thought it was fascinating and we've just spent ages discussing what we see in some of the images and what it means to us.

So want this! Just got to save up now.

tourian

Thanks everyone!

Thanks for the thread guys! I should be receiving the decks next week (fingers crosses) and once I do I will be shipping things out. I am self publishing it, therefore I have ordered a small run to begin with but will be ordering more based on demand. At this point I think I will be reordering more next month, based on the pre-sales.
Glad you like them :)
Let me know if you have any questions.

-Ana

Cocobird55

There is something very appealing about this deck. it is on my wishlist.

dannyboy8406

I saw this deck and am very intrigued by it as well... I work mental health and I just love the cross-over aspect. However, as I'm still a relative 'newbie' I doubt I could do much with the deck other than ask my querent "what do you see here?"....which I feel like would get me "the look" of 'that's what you're supposed to tell me' lol

Pipistrelle

Just curious whether anyone here has this deck and if so, what it reads like? I keep coming back to it.. it ties in very closely with a project I'm working on the moment and I am fighting the urge to buy (no space left in tarot drawer)!

Scarlet Woodland

Just curious whether anyone here has this deck and if so, what it reads like? I keep coming back to it.. it ties in very closely with a project I'm working on the moment and I am fighting the urge to buy (no space left in tarot drawer)!

Mine's being held hostage by the post office at the moment but if I keep all my fingers and toes crossed they might manage to deliver it before I leave for work tomorrow... like they're supposed to. Will let you know when I've finally had it in my hands :D

Pipistrelle

Mine's being held hostage by the post office at the moment but if I keep all my fingers and toes crossed they might manage to deliver it before I leave for work tomorrow... like they're supposed to. Will let you know when I've finally had it in my hands :D
Thanks, will be good to hear what you think. I will cross my fingers and toes too!

After posting here last night, I actually went and ordered it. I've been umming and aahing over it for a long time and the reviews on Etsy are very good.