Hidden Waters Tarot aka the one with the inkblots!

EmpressArwen

Wow! I really like this one. I'm very interested to see how it reads.

I love The Empress, The Lovers, The Heirophant, The Hanged Man and...ooooh the High Priestess is deliciously spooky.

Scarlet Woodland

Wahoo! It's finally here :)

Scarlet Woodland

Thanks, will be good to hear what you think. I will cross my fingers and toes too!

After posting here last night, I actually went and ordered it. I've been umming and aahing over it for a long time and the reviews on Etsy are very good.

Wow, only just looking through it now but I really don't think you'll regret it. This is a deck with serious power. Can tell already that the images go straight to the gut and force you to take your time, really absorbing the message, rather than rushing through a reading. This deck is something special.

EmpressArwen

Wow, only just looking through it now but I really don't think you'll regret it. This is a deck with serious power. Can tell already that the images go straight to the gut and force you to take your time, really absorbing the message, rather than rushing through a reading. This deck is something special.

Dang it! Another one for the wishlist! lol Thank you for the update.

Pipistrelle

Hi Scarlet Woodland, thank you for the info. I'm glad you posted because I was starting to second-guess my purchase! It's beautiful but I'm not sure whether I have what it takes to be 'intuitive' enough to get much out of it.

However, I am very curious to see it and find out if I can use it for anything. I'm not sure how it would work for 'normal' readings, i.e. reading for someone else using a question and a spread. Perhaps it will be better suited for reflective readings to delve into my own tiny mind. :p

Now all I have to do is wait. Apparently it's being posted tomorrow....

Pipistrelle

Ana's made a video talking about the creation of the deck and showing some of the original paintings (i.e. larger versions of the cards)!
https://youtu.be/26lT001OsNA

Pipistrelle

Well, my deck has been shipped so I've just got to sit tight now and wait for it to arrive. I see it's your deck of the week Scarlet Woodland...I hope you have fun with it. :)

I'm glad I ordered it. I'm really hoping that I get on well with it. There shouldn't really be any reason not to, seeing as the imagery doesn't put up any barriers to entry.

I'm slightly surprised no one else seems to have it here. I have found a few blogs/tumblrs that talk about it but not many in any depth. Maybe because by its nature, it's a deck that encourages introspection and personal meaning.

Farzon

Well, my deck has been shipped so I've just got to sit tight now and wait for it to arrive. I see it's your deck of the week Scarlet Woodland...I hope you have fun with it. :)

I'm glad I ordered it. I'm really hoping that I get on well with it. There shouldn't really be any reason not to, seeing as the imagery doesn't put up any barriers to entry.

I'm slightly surprised no one else seems to have it here. I have found a few blogs/tumblrs that talk about it but not many in any depth. Maybe because by its nature, it's a deck that encourages introspection and personal meaning.
I ordered it as well. It shipped just yesterday. I didn't think much of it at first... but the longer I gazed at the inkblots, the more shapes emerged, shapes that remind me of the traditional cards. I expect it to read just amazing.