Llewellyn's new card stock

G6

I think they're just distributors for the Ludy, Secret and Lo Scarabeo? As far as I know they don't print or produce them?

Lo Scarabeo prints their own decks and Llewellyn distributes them sometimes. They just got thrown in together here because Llewellyn is distributing the upcoming Santa Muerte Tarot for Lo Scarabeo.

The product quality for both Llewellyn and Lo Scarabeo needs to go back 20 years. 😊🙏

AJ

I apologize, I can't find the post on Llewellyn's blog, but the poster said at one point they have all their decks printed in Texas, so if there was a problem or change they needed they could pick up the phone or fly down there and fix what was needed right away.

Winterchild

Three types of stock (at least!)

Oh my word - this casts more light on the whole thing. It looks as if there are three different types in circulation at the moment.

Yes definitely... I am sure my Green Witch is the old type from maybe 2 years ago which was very nice, thinnish butter, no chipping and had a lot of use...

The Animal Totem about a year or so old is very thick and cardboardy but I still like it... reminds me of old 70's decks...

The Everyday Witch is really nice, like the orginal Green Witch I have, but the edition of Green Witch that my friend has is kind of between the two thickness wise but badly warped.