Tarocchi della Luna announced

Farzon

Anyone checked deviantmoon.com recently? The Trionfi della Luna get an update this November as complete Marseille-style deck. Im positively excited about this - I love the Trionfi but prefer reading with full decks.

I wonder how the courts will look like...

Dee Ell

Can you post a link?

Dee Ell

Of course! It's on his blog at deviantmoon.com, this should lead to the correct post:

http://www.deviantmoon.com/wordpress/?p=3504

Oh duh😆 - I read your original post as "has anyone checked deviantart.com lately..." (it's an independent artists' site with millions of pieces of art to sift through) which is why I asked for a link to the specific project 😂 hahaha, sorry for my seemingly idiotic request, but thank you for kindly obliging! :)

Achlys

I am so looking forward to this...I'm hoping for a colored version as he's done with the majors only deck.

baconwaffles

I am not a fan of yhe deviant moon but this Marseille inspired deck looks beautiful and very promising. I am keeping my eye in it for when it comes out.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

FLizarraga

Oh duh😆 - I read your original post as "has anyone checked deviantart.com lately..." (it's an independent artists' site with millions of pieces of art to sift through) which is why I asked for a link to the specific project 😂 hahaha, sorry for my seemingly idiotic request, but thank you for kindly obliging! :)

Actually, and despite the misunderstanding, DL, there's nothing idiotic about your question at all. Moonboy's site is, let's say, a bit idiosyncratic, and navigating it can be... well, more than a little frustrating. (Much as I love the guy and his OUTSTANDING work, by the way. I even own several iterations of the Trionfi... :D)

Achlys

Actually, and despite the misunderstanding, DL, there's nothing idiotic about your question at all. Moonboy's site is, let's say, a bit idiosyncratic, and navigating it can be... well, more than a little frustrating. (Much as I love the guy and his OUTSTANDING work, by the way. I even own several iterations of the Trionfi... :D)

Agreed about the web site. Thank you for providing the direct link :)

Sibylline

Anyone checked deviantmoon.com recently? The Trionfi della Luna get an update this November as complete Marseille-style deck. Im positively excited about this - I love the Trionfi but prefer reading with full decks.

Oh wow, this is exciting news! Thanks for posting, Farzon.

I just started learning the Marseille, and I've discovered that that finding good Marseille-style decks produced in the U.S. is not an easy task. (I'm still confused as to why US Games stopped publishing the 1JJ Swiss) I'm glad Patrick Valenza is helping to fill the Marseille void.

I have to ask--LWB or juicy guidebook? Or maybe a juicy LWB? Either way, I'm down for his new deck.

Nemia

I'm over the moon!!!! I wanted the Trionfi della Luna so much. I hoped so much for a complete deck with Italian titles... I'm just discovering Marseille-inspired decks (and playing cards), and I think his work is outstanding.