Tarocchi della Luna announced

Le Fanu

From past experience there is no solution to cards that warp like this. Putting them under books might lessen it but you can never get them unwarped for the long term.

I often think moving to a different climate, somewhere more humid, thinking that might work to reshape them. Have you thought of moving to the Amazon or Nicaragua?

Linfang

Have you thought of moving to the Amazon or Nicaragua?

Thanks, Le Fanu, that is a great advice! Funny, that so often I do not see the most simple solutions, but they have to be pointed out to me :D I just imagine telling my husband, darling, we have to move to Brazil, my decks start warping...It's tempting.

G6

Unity in Design

Im super impressed with my deck. This is such a joy: the artwork, size, minimal border, cardback design, and the border edge on the face of the cards are color coded, but you would barely notice because this deck is so effortlessly cohesive! Mine do sit a little funny because I bought the combined major/minor pack that I assume were printed at different times, but I feel it adds to the charm of this new old world deck. I don't imagine Meneghello decks lie flat, so it goes with the theme IMO.

Good work!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

✌🏻

G6

Le Fanu

I don't imagine Meneghello decks lie flat, so it goes with the theme IMO.
NOT! I mean yes, they do. Constantly flat. I've been quite fortunate with warping across the years - I sometimes get that diagonal, clunky warp but this one is six types of warped - never had that before. But I do like the deck. Very much so.

G6

NOT! I mean yes, they do. Constantly flat. I've been quite fortunate with warping across the years - I sometimes get that diagonal, clunky warp but this one is six types of warped - never had that before. But I do like the deck. Very much so.

Really? Never saw one in person, but all the pictures I've seen online of Meneghello decks the cards/paper look all individual/handmade. They sit in fluffy stacks not at all uniform, quite the opposite.

Astraea

From past experience there is no solution to cards that warp like this. Putting them under books might lessen it but you can never get them unwarped for the long term.
That is my experience, as well. It's an incurable condition, and almost half of my decks have it. But my Il Meneghellos seem to be immune.

csmith0406

I can add to the chorus - my Il Meneghello Soprafino lies beautifully. And the Para Blue I have is fine too.

Le Fanu, I think it was your review that convinced me to buy it, actually.

Anise

Has anyone found a solution for the warping of the cards? Did yours flatten out? I tried everything from shuffling to flatten them under heavy books but they still bend in different directions...

No issues with my Trionfi 78, but I recently did the Umbrae thing to a bent deck, and surprisingly, the cards are still lying flat.

Linfang

Im super impressed with my deck. This is such a joy: the artwork, size, minimal border, cardback design, and the border edge on the face of the cards are color coded, but you would barely notice because this deck is so effortlessly cohesive! Mine do sit a little funny because I bought the combined major/minor pack that I assume were printed at different times, but I feel it adds to the charm of this new old world deck. I don't imagine Meneghello decks lie flat, so it goes with the theme IMO.

Good work!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

✌��

G6

Yeah, you are right, the artwork and design is beautiful, it is my first TdM I enjoy reading with. I like it so much I got it a Sulis bag, which marks it as a special deck.

No issues with my Trionfi 78, but I recently did the Umbrae thing to a bent deck, and surprisingly, the cards are still lying flat.

Oh, I'll check this out. And yes, my BBC 3rd has a bend as well. But still, I only have a handful of decks where the warp doesn't disappear after the cards get accustomed to the climate.

G6

Looks like you can still add it to your cart. It's on the same page as the Trionfi expanded edition, at the bottom.

I love this deck too. It's surreal AND stuffy. I especially love all the different denari! I'm glad that the pretty lost coins from the DM resurfaced here.

I ordered a backup of this deck last week...and noticed today that he has a special, some very cool looking oracle cards with purchase. Loose cards, my weakness. *pores over DM shop yet again*

Where would I find before and after pictures of this Umbrae method? Thanks!