Tarocchi della Luna announced

Farzon

I have to ask--LWB or juicy guidebook? Or maybe a juicy LWB? Either way, I'm down for his new deck.

Judging from the Trionfi, it will come without any further information, just the cards.
Oh duh😆 - I read your original post as "has anyone checked deviantart.com lately..." (it's an independent artists' site with millions of pieces of art to sift through) which is why I asked for a link to the specific project 😂 hahaha, sorry for my seemingly idiotic request, but thank you for kindly obliging! :)
That's not a stupid question at all - I should have posted a link in the first place. As FLizarraga said, the site, a simple blog, is confusing. I had to scroll through several posts about various side projects of him that don't really interest me before I saw the post. In a blog-structured website there's usually not much possibility for a more refined navigation...

Moonboy

Hello, thanks for your comments on this upcoming deck from Deviant Moon Inc..

This will be a 90 card expansion to the original Trionfi della Luna majors which was released in 2014. The text of this deluxe Marseilles styled edition will be in antiquated Italian. Each boxed deck will be wrapped in golden paper and signed. We will likely limit the print run to only 500 copies.

For those who may have already purchased the Italian majors some time ago, we are working on releasing a MINORS only pack for you, hopefully!

We are working hard for a November 18th release date.

You can see the progress at www.deviantmoon.com/wordpress

In friendship,
Patrick Valenza

Nemia

This is so exciting and wonderful. If I have to live for a month on tea and toast, I'll do it. I have to have that deck!!!

SharonRA

For those who may have already purchased the Italian majors some time ago, we are working on releasing a MINORS only pack for you, hopefully!

In friendship,
Patrick Valenza

Owning two of the Italian copies of the Trionfi majors (as well as an English and Paradoxical Purple), I'm hoping it's not "hopefully", but absolutely! lol I'd prefer just to buy a matching minors set and not the whole 78 set. :)

Rhinemaiden

What glad tidings that Trionfi della Luna is being expanded into Tarocchi della Luna! I've loved the majors since they were published, can't wait for the complete deck. Now I know what Santa is bringing me this year!

Thanks, Patrick, for your wonderful art! When will you start taking pre-orders for Tarocchi della Luna?

delizt

oh this looks lovely!!! Cant wait:)

Achlys

Fingers crossed for a paradoxical purple edition~