Tarocchi della Luna announced

rylla

Wonderful news!!! I have the majors only and LOVE it! But I much prefer a full deck. Can't wait!

Linfang

Has anyone who pre-ordered received a note yet? Just wondering...

Linfang

Thanks Farzon, same for me, so no need to worry :)

Moonboy

Hello everyone...We decided to stick with the original "Trionfi" (trumps) instead of the upgraded "Tarocchi" even though the deck is a full tarot now. (90 cards total). The asylum is taking preorders now for this grand Italian text edition, and if you already own the OOP Italian majors, we have 100 slots available for a minors only pack to complete your deck.

This print run will consist of just 500 decks, and we have sold more than 300 in the past 2 days since taking preorders. we hope to have another run of the Italian edition in late spring/summer, but this will be it for the next six months or so. If you preordered, we won't be sending a confirmation email, but rest assured your order has been tallied. Shipping is expected in time for the holidays between Nov 18 and Dec 1st. We will email you once your deck ships.

If you have any questions or want to view some teaser cards, stop by at www.deviantmoon.com/wordpress or message me directly through the forum.

Thanks again!

Regards,
Patrick Valenza
Deviant Moon Inc.

KhonsuMes

Wow, already > 300 orders. Just put mine in. This will be great!

12doggiepaws

I am super excited about this deck!

Amsonia

just made my pre order!

flyingfoxtarot

I preordered as soon as I got the email. The deck looks amazing, and I can't wait to start working with it. Are there any plans to write a large guidebook, like the Deviant Moon one?