Tarocchi della Luna announced

Moonboy

I preordered as soon as I got the email. The deck looks amazing, and I can't wait to start working with it. Are there any plans to write a large guidebook, like the Deviant Moon one?

Hello flyingfoxtarot ,

No plans (or time) to write a huge guidebook, but I am currently working on a full color PDF for the deck...It won't be as massive as the Deviant Moon Book, but it should shed an interesting light on the whole deck :)

Moonboy

THe asylum got a surprise today...our printer is sending us 50 advanced copies of the full 90 card Trionfi della Luna PARADOXICAL edition...we didn't expect these until Spring!

You can see these twistedly inverted samples at www.deviantmoon.com

Rhinemaiden

Great news about the Paradoxical, Patrick! Another gift from Santa for me! Ho, ho, ho! :)

Nemia

I pre-ordered it. I've been hovering over that button so many times and the shipping costs make me cry but I have to have this deck. I really don't want anything else for Christmas. Now I don't know whether to be happy that I ordered it or to be sad I'm so weak-willed and broke....

Le Fanu

I want as far as checkout and then saw the shipping costs. Thought I'd bought two decks by mistake! Had to go back and remove from my cart ☹️️I'll have to rethink on this one... Shame as I love my Majors but they're not the Italian ones to be able to do the option of just adding Minors.

Moonboy

Hello,
Shipping is 7.95 in the US and 25 internationally. For international orders, we can fit 2 decks in and still fall into the 25 shipping bracket as per the post office rates. :) Decks ship between Nov 18 and Dec 1....we will send you an email once your package ships. Thanks so much for your support!

BTW, Le Fanu, we also offer a "Minors Only" pack for those who already own the majors....shipping for that pack is only 16 usd. It is a 60 card deck which includes 4 more oracle cards and the alternate "tower" to complete your set :)

Patrick Booker

I just started another thread as I had not seen this one. Pre-ordered the deck and eagerly anticipating its arrival. Patrick Valenza has stated that Deviant Moon is masculine (which is how it struck me), and that his projected solar deck will be feminine. This one looks like another boy to me, at least from the images available.

Patrick

Sumaya

Hello,
Shipping is 7.95 in the US and 25 internationally. For international orders, we can fit 2 decks in and still fall into the 25 shipping bracket as per the post office rates. :) Decks ship between Nov 18 and Dec 1....we will send you an email once your package ships. Thanks so much for your support!

BTW, Le Fanu, we also offer a "Minors Only" pack for those who already own the majors....shipping for that pack is only 16 usd. It is a 60 card deck which includes 4 more oracle cards and the alternate "tower" to complete your set :)

Any chance to buy the borderless Deviant Moon & the Trionfi together for international orders with shipping for $25?

Paypal wants $69 for shipping, that's a bit .... much.

Moonboy

Hello...yes, we can combine the two decks for 25 shipping international...the 69 is a glitch we had since the book started shipping...for some reason it defaults to that price with orders over 40. Fixing it now, but you can request an adjusted invoice through private message :)