The Distant Past Tarot by Jeri Totten

MoonGypsy

Second Nature Tarot--another gorgeous deck from Jeri

Not sure if this one can be ordered yet, but i wanted to give a "heads up" anyway, as it looks like another winner. The few samples i have seen look gorgeous! When i know that it can be ordered, i will start it's own separate thread. On her website, it simply says "Available in 2017".

ETA: i did a little more research and found out it hasn't been completed, yet; i think Jeri expects it to be available later on this year. i am really looking forward to it.

jewel22

Not sure if this one can be ordered yet, but i wanted to give a "heads up" anyway, as it looks like another winner. The few samples i have seen look gorgeous! When i know that it can be ordered, i will start it's own separate thread. On her website, it simply says "Available in 2017".

ETA: i did a little more research and found out it hasn't been completed, yet; i think Jeri expects it to be available later on this year. i am really looking forward to it.

Hi MoonGypsy! :)

I am still working hard on the new deck "Second Nature Tarot"
I had hoped to have it ready by early this year,
but we have started remodeling on my 80 year old cottage and that is taking up much of my daytime hours.
So it is looking like it will be towards the end of the year.

But I am very excited about this deck!!

http://jeritottendesigns.com/images/jeri-totten-designs-second-nature-tarot-preview-web.jpg

xoxo
Jeri

CharlotteK

Hi MoonGypsy! :)

I am still working hard on the new deck "Second Nature Tarot"
I had hoped to have it ready by early this year,
but we have started remodeling on my 80 year old cottage and that is taking up much of my daytime hours.
So it is looking like it will be towards the end of the year.

But I am very excited about this deck!!

http://jeritottendesigns.com/images/jeri-totten-designs-second-nature-tarot-preview-web.jpg

xoxo
Jeri

Perfect. Something delightful to look foward to :) Happy to bask some more in the limpid, turquoise, gorgeousness of the Distant Past.