Masculine (or gender-neutral) tarot decks

Arnie

Most modern decks (IMO) seem to have a very feminine leaning -- and I'm fine with that 100%, if you accept that tarot is a spiritual pursuit (IMO) and most traditional spiritual (religious) paths are dominated by a male hierarchy. Fine. I don't feel like peppering my post with all kinds of PC caveats so please assume what I'm asking/posting is in good faith (because it is).

Decks I consider to be gender-neutral --

RWS
Thoth
Arthurian Tarot
Alchemical Tarot
Anything from Valenza (Deviant Moon, etc.)
Ironically most pagan decks - Wildwood, Druidcraft, and Sacred Circle
Traditional Italian / French / German "tarot", "modern" 1JJ Swiss"
(...And the various decks which are symbol-centric such as the Kabalistic and astrological decks.)

Arnie

ED:

^ That didn't come out right... What I meant by that is most religions have been traditionally male dominated, so it makes sense that modern spiritual pursuits have been shaped by that structure, and overtly feminine / feminist tarot has been one response.

I would also add to this Holy Light and Pagan Otherworlds.

decan

I also think that the RWS and the Pagan Otherworlds Tarot have a masculine touch.
As well the decks by Robert Place, like the Alchemical Tarot but as well the Tarot of Sevenfold Mystery.
The Tinker's Damn Tarot has a maculine touch I think.

nisaba

There is something to be said for the masculine world-view of both the Everyman Tarot and the Gay Tarot, neither of which have offended the most delicate heterosexual sensibilities in my clients.

WolfSpirit

The English Magic Tarot and the Modern Spellcaster Tarot are also decks that do not have that feminine touch.

Le Fanu

Royal Fez Moroccan doesn't feel like it has any gender...

Night Sun for me leans slightly more towards the masculine.

Patrick Booker

Patrick Valenza has stated somewhere that the Deviant Moon deck is masculine (which feels right to me), and that his planned solar sister deck will be feminine.

Patrick

Dogs&Coffee

The fountain tarot has been feeling kind of masculine to me, and the golden thread is kind of nebulous as well... I second the rm place decks, especially the 4th edition Alchemical, and there's always wild unknown. There are a few native american and shaman themed decks which might work for you, and maybe even some collaborative decks that flow between masculine and feminine, which would add another interesting layer to readings.