Masculine (or gender-neutral) tarot decks

AnemoneRosie

I also came here to say The Fountain. It was developed by a couple of gay men, if that helps sway you. And, bonus, not every person has white skin!

Myrrha

Fradella Adventure Tarot and Pirates Tarot (the Lo Scarabeo one) if you like themed decks with a story telling aspect to them. The Adventure Tarot has plenty of women in it but they look ready to leap into action at any moment.

Phantasmagoric Theater Tarot seems masculine-friendly to me both in the tone of the artwork and in the way the Moon, Empress and High Priestess are treated in the deck.

I wonder about the Tarot of the Hidden Realm - I haven't used it but there is something about the characters that seems particularly neutral in this respect. On the other hand it seems like it might be subtle in a way that could be seen as traditionally feminine.

AmomentOfMusic

I would look at the Baseball Tarot (and not the Tarot of Baseball, which I find less good). I'm a big baseball fan (despite definitely identifying as female!), but I hesitated at first to get this deck because the art work didn't resonate with me and I thought it would just be gimmicky. But actually, I have found it's messages to be incredibly effective and insightful, and it's now become my go-to deck for daily draws.
There is definitely a more masculine vibe to this deck overall, without it feeling overwhelmingly so, or erasing women altogether. Obviously this deck does work a bit better if the querent is a baseball fan, but I think the wisdom it draws from the sport is really approachable, even for those that are not (the book is a big part of why this deck works so well.

FLizarraga

The Navigators of the Mystic Sea has been mentioned as gender-neutral*, though personally I see them all as men for some reason. One way or the other, it does fit your bill.

ETA: * As with non-gendered human figures.

Madrigal

Another Fountain Tarot suggestion. And anything by Place, really. Also the Fire Tarot, Etruscan Tarot, Byzantine Tarot and Ancient Egyptian all have masculine vibes to them IMO particularly the Fire Tarot.

FLizarraga

The Book of Kaos Tarot has a sort of terrific male energy, IMHO.

euripides

The Rohrig has a feeling of being for (het) male consumption. The cards are huge, The Chariot is a racing car, and the deck got a lot of flack for the playboy-style posing of many of the women. (Oddly, given my current hunt for a deck with less stereotyped female characters, this doesn't bother me. I suspect because there's a certain honesty to it, in an admittedly stereotypical sense)

euripides

As regards traditional symbolism, it's interesting because many of the traditions that infuse tarot are really quite patriarchal - as you note, the RWS is somewhat neutral.

How would you describe a masculine deck? What sort of attributes are you looking for?