Please help me decide between these three decks..

BeyondtheVeil

Carojulie

Yes yes I DO like my Bonefire ! I sounded as if I did not, because I was trying to point out the downsides of the deck (mainly its large size and shiny lamination) but I do like it even with its downsides ! It is still a very good deck - eventhough it is not my all time favourite (I have other decks that I like more) the Bonefire is still a very good deck that I am very happy to have in my collection !

I was just saying that I think personaly I would have liked the limited artist edition even more (due to size and cardstock quality and matte finish), but I still do like my mass market copy, and I do not regret getting it. No regrets to have anyway, because the limited first edition is now very hard to come by, and would probably be more expensive.

I think you will not be disapointed if you ordered the mass market edition. Even if the cards are, IMO, too shiny and too large, they are still good quality, better than most (better than the Everyday Witch cardstock, for that matter).
Schiffer is known for quality, the cards look like they can stand the test of time.
Plus, the book is good, and the box is very nice and sturdy, with ribbons to hold the hinges and magnetic clasp : you can use it for storing both the book and the deck, and there will still be room for little things like a small spreadcloth, a candle, incense... Very convenient, and made to last. In my box, I like to keep a sachet of dried herbs and a small vial of homemade cleansing spray, among other little things.

From the three decks you mentioned at the begining of your thread, I do think the Bonefire is a good "staple" choice that you will be able to use in multiple occasions.

Please come back to tell us how you are liking it, once your order arrives !

PS and I loved that your thread made me dig up some decks from my tarot trunk, for size comparison and all ! It's fun and it makes me rumage through old decks, wich is good, otherwise I tend to always use the same decks over and over. Thanks ! :)

Oh Good, Carojulie! I was afraid that you decided that you didn't like it. lol I had already ordered it and was like.. Well.. crossing fingers! lol

I am drawn to the deck, but I feel a bit sad that a lot of the YouTube Videos that I am seeing are dissing other 'types" of people. Like no one other than 'them" {I hate the 'them versus everyone else mindset}. True, I don't have tattoos, but I was drawn to the deck. I like lots of different kinds of decks, so that was a bit of sadness in my excitement.

Luckily, YOU GUYS are all so helpful and supportive!! :thumbsup: I so appreciate everyone's willing to help me out and share their experiences with the BoneFire and the other decks. It gets me excited and since I haven't bought Tarot decks in years.. I love having that feeling. :)

I am so glad that I wasn't too much of a bother with you comparing your decks for me.{{BIG HUGS}} I so appreciate it and I am sure this thread will help others considering the decks. I'm glad that you were able to get out some decks that you had packed away. I hope that you have a new connection with them and they bring you much joy!!

Thank you again, Carojulie! You are such a sweetie pie and I so appreciate everything that you have done to help me decide on my new deck! :heart:

Hugs to you!! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

I really like his style and they read well for me. I have Fire Tarot and Silver Witchcraft, so if you like his art maybe a different one of his decks would work better for you than Triple Goddess.

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/fire/

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/silver-witchcraft-tarot/

✌🏻

G6

Those look much better to me! Thank you for sharing! I think I will take the Triple Goddess Tarot off the list. It isn't what I thought and the decks that you posted look much more of a 'draw" for me.

Thank you for taking the time to share the links and your experience! I haven't bought tarot decks in years and I was wanting some special ones. thank you for helping me not make another tarot deck... "I can't believe I actually bought that" deck. :D LOL

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

G6

Those look much better to me! Thank you for sharing! I think I will take the Triple Goddess Tarot off the list. It isn't what I thought and the decks that you posted look much more of a 'draw" for me.

Thank you for taking the time to share the links and your experience! I haven't bought tarot decks in years and I was wanting some special ones. thank you for helping me not make another tarot deck... "I can't believe I actually bought that" deck. :D LOL

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Btw, what's Beyond the Veil? 😉😊

BeyondtheVeil

I decided to order both!

Thank you everyone for your help! I went ahead and have ordered both the Everyday Witch Tarot and the Bonefire Tarot.

Thank you all for all of your help!! :heart:

Brightest Blessings!
Beyondtheveil