Tattooed Tarot

Metafizzypop

I have this deck, and I like it a lot. It's very different, though. In terms of the art, it isn't like anything else I've ever seen. But it's still easy to work with. The meanings given in the LWB are fairly RWS-based. If you want to work with more than that, then you have to consider the tattoo on each card. Interesting interpretations and ideas there. There's something kind of primitive and primordial and tribal about the whole thing that I like, too.

If you're open to really unusual tarot art, this is a good one for you. But someone with more traditional taste might not like it. This is one of those cases that's totally a matter of opinion.

I myself find it a completely readable deck, but I know that that's sort of a personal thing.

Falcor

I have this deck, and I like it a lot. It's very different, though. In terms of the art, it isn't like anything else I've ever seen. But it's still easy to work with. The meanings given in the LWB are fairly RWS-based. If you want to work with more than that, then you have to consider the tattoo on each card. Interesting interpretations and ideas there. There's something kind of primitive and primordial and tribal about the whole thing that I like, too.

If you're open to really unusual tarot art, this is a good one for you. But someone with more traditional taste might not like it. This is one of those cases that's totally a matter of opinion.

I myself find it a completely readable deck, but I know that that's sort of a personal thing.

I am quite open to unusual tarot decks, they are treasures. I love the art here(and tattooes!) and really thinking about getting it.

Thank you for your opinion.