faeries oracle

Jewel

Well the faeries are just different. I do not know how to explain it ... I would recommend you read a few of the faerie seeker threads in the Faeries Oracle study group, those are readings and it will give you a pretty good idea. I mainly use my faeries are companions and guides, though I do read here with them and have been told the readings were accurate. They seemed more focused on the person vs. events, but could predict things as well. But definetly different than Tarot or the Fairy Ring. And I find the Fairy Ring very different from Tarot too, although more similar to tarot then the Faeries Oracle.

Sidhe-Ra

The fairy ring is rather like a tarot that consists entirely of court cards. The Faeries Oracle is an honest to goodness gateway :)

Blessings,

Em xx

Miss Divine

I'm reading and reading the threads guys!
Lots of great information there and an awful lot.
I'll just have to read there as much a possible..it's just the time restrictions grrr...
I am finding them more beautiful the more I look at them though.

About them choosing their own home... Well I thought I had a pretty home for them...but today something (they?) keeps saying in my mind they belong somewhere else. Something with gold. Now they're in a bag with beautiful colors actually. STRANGE...

Jewel

Miss Divine said:
About them choosing their own home... Well I thought I had a pretty home for them...but today something (they?) keeps saying in my mind they belong somewhere else. Something with gold. Now they're in a bag with beautiful colors actually. STRANGE...
*ROFLMAO* welcome to the world of the Fae.

Sidhe-Ra I agree with you, the Froud Feries are a gateway. I own all kinds of faerie decks (tarot and oracle), but there is just simply nothing that can even be compared to them. I think you trully described what it is.

Sidhe-Ra

Tarot of the Sidhe is designed to be a gateway, too- I hadn't thought of using them together... I shall be like a mad scientist in my tarot-lab now! :D

Blessings,

Em xx

Disa

Hmm- I'm afraid that reading too much about them will cause me to not be able to read them intuitively anymore? Do the thread help or hinder? I'm not looking ;)

Jewel

Disa said:
Hmm- I'm afraid that reading too much about them will cause me to not be able to read them intuitively anymore? Do the thread help or hinder? I'm not looking ;)
The threads should help as all of us in the study group read them intuitively and have many views on them and their personalities. The threads also discuss how we have connected with them. As this deck is not the usual run-of-the-mill deck, the study group is quite dynamic, inviting, informative, but not structured.

Sidhe-Ra you are killing me! *LOL* We need to get the Tarot of the Sidhe in mass print, because I need it *LOL*.

Sidhe-Ra

Getting closer every day, Jewel! ;)

Blessings,

Em x