SWWF ~ Healing Work Group ~ 1 Week Signup Here ~ Group runs from June 4 - 18

Kahlie

Dear People,

Alright, you can sign up in this thread for the Healing Work Group until the 3rd of June. The Group runs from June 4th - 18th.

The idea is to have small groups from 3-5 people working together with a common Fae for the duration of 2 weeks. Participation during those two weeks should be around 3-4 posts a week.

Some examples:
- How you incorporate that Fae's energy in your life
- What actions you are taking
- How you feel that Fae's Energy
- Cards that you draw in combination with that Fae to help you out
- Obstacles you feel are in your life that can melt away with this Fae

I drew the following Fae to help us with Healing:

~ 52 The Rarr ~

Slowly he seems to drift on his card, but all of us who felt the Rarr influence on our lives know how he bounces and fizzles...

In Healing Work, Energy is one of the most important things that is worked with. It seems for this Healing Work Session the Rarr is going to be with us, through Energy Highs and Lows, to teach us how to deal with our own energy and that of others. To learn how to let it flow and how to ground... and many more things ;)

If you are interested in working with the Rarr for two weeks.... if you dare... sign up now!

Current People Signed up:
Kahlie
goldnchyl
faerylvr
Geministar
Tabi
Jewel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kahlie

goldnchyl

I would love to participate in this group if I could. My schedule has been freed up with the end of school (for now) and this would be great for me right now. Particularly the Rarr is one of the fey that I could use some insight and energy to get over some of the psychical things that are slowing me down these days. Thx, Kahlie, for starting this thread.

Kahlie

Rarr is definitely the Fae to go to when you feel stuck.... he'll unstuck you in a minute and get the Energy Flowing again! =)

I've put you on the sign up list, thanks for signing up!

Kahlie

faerylvr

I would like in please Kahlie...

Kahlie

faerylvr said:
I would like in please Kahlie...

Put you on the list =)

Well, at least we have enough already for one group of 3! Still hoping others will sign up too, as it's still early in the signup.

Kahlie

geministar

I'd like to join thanks Kahlie, I think the Rarr is very interesting and a good faerie to study for healing.

tabi

Not sure I completely understand this but I'm willing to try it.

tabitha :D

Kahlie

tabi said:
Not sure I completely understand this but I'm willing to try it.

tabitha :D

Well, you are welcome to join and also to ask questions =) So if you have anything that's unclear please just ask :D

The purpose of this particular Group is to help each other heal through the energy of the Rarr and any other Fae that are going to show up in your Group. I jotted down some possible things that people can do within a group to participate in the process.

For people signing up, remember, group members do expect participation from each other :)

Kahlie

Jewel

Per the general thread on this topic, please sign me up. The Rarr might be just what my tree Arbolon needs ... this is where you wanted me to go to work on healing my tree right?

Kahlie

Jewel said:
Per the general thread on this topic, please sign me up. The Rarr might be just what my tree Arbolon needs ... this is where you wanted me to go to work on healing my tree right?

I definitely think that energy flow is a huge issue, as parts of him are dying off, and he either needs more energy in the roots or energy to flow better....

I also think it might be beneficial to start a new thread just for Arbolon for extra help and care. I can open a thread too if you want too.

Kahlie