SWWF ~ Healing Work Group ~ 1 Week Signup Here ~ Group runs from June 4 - 18

tabi

As noted before not complete sure what is going on or how this is going to work since I'm not all that steady with the Fae yet so I did a quick read of Rarr, oddly it reminds me of the Golden Snitch in Harry Potter.

But is Rarr an actual Fae or is it a state of being, that the fae understand more then us?

Kahlie

tabi said:
As noted before not complete sure what is going on or how this is going to work since I'm not all that steady with the Fae yet so I did a quick read of Rarr, oddly it reminds me of the Golden Snitch in Harry Potter.

But is Rarr an actual Fae or is it a state of being, that the fae understand more then us?

The Rarr is an actual Fae, one that works mostly in the Energy Levels, at least, that is how he appears in my understanding. I'm anxious to hear yours ;)

The golden snitch aye? He certainly moves around a lot and fast! Rather buzz buzz coffee... without the coffee, but with the buzz.

I work with him when I feel stuck, when I feel my energy flow is blocked, when I need more energy or whenever he decides to drop by ;)

It seems we are going to have at least 2 groups as we reached 6 people on the signup. Mostly, the idea is we talk about the Rarr, talk about what actions/thoughts we can do during the two weeks to work with him, talk about our experiences with the Rarr and draw other Fae to work in concert with him... whatever we want basically... :D As long as it fits Rarr + Healing!

Kahlie

Jewel

Kahlie said:
I definitely think that energy flow is a huge issue, as parts of him are dying off, and he either needs more energy in the roots or energy to flow better....
~nods~ I agree. I sense that it is not the root system, but something in him preventing the energy flow. The tree doctor (2 of them actually) told me we would have to wait until fall (October here) to fertilize him with this special fertilizer for Silver Maple Leafs. I need him to hang on so I can do that, it will be direct injection I believe. But he seems to be shutting off more parts of himself, specially since it started raining so much here, too much water for him.

Kahlie said:
I also think it might be beneficial to start a new thread just for Arbolon for extra help and care. I can open a thread too if you want too.
I will leave this to your discretion, and appreciate the support you guys are giving Arbolon, I really really do.

I will be out of town this weekend so will not be checking back in until next Monday. Again, thank you all! :*